The female witch immediately sat up and looked around at her fellow witches' bodies. "What a wonderful surprise," Cadence smiled at Sabine sarcastically, causing the latter to turn to her and groan, "Let me guess... protection spell?"

"You think I'd let a day where witches can do magic pass by without one?" Sabine scoffed, only to have her face fall as she looked down at her fallen witch friends, "They all should've done the same."

"You broke one of Marcel's rules, Sabine, and I'm guessing that spell of yours is probably a one-time thing. I could easily tell Marcel, but instead, I'm going to spare you, but instead, I'd like something else in return," Cadence explained as she walked closer to Sabine before crouching down next to her.

"I'm going to take some of your magic and use it for myself to perform that same spell on a little witch friend of mine," She informed Sabine and by the look on her face, she knew who Cadence was talking about, "Yeah, you know the one."

Before Sabine could react, Cadence had roughly grabbed ahold of her, beginning to siphon her magic. Sabine cried out, feeling agonizing pain as Cadence sucked the magic out of her. Cadence tilted her head and closed her eyes, the feeling of taking the magic exhilarating.

Just then, she flinched, her mind becoming consumed with memories of many different women she did not know. They all looked to be from all different time periods.

She immediately pulled away from Sabine and looked down at her as she frowned in concern. "That's never happened before," She admitted in a whisper.

"Do you have what you need?" Sabine snapped at Cadence, rubbing her aching arms as she tried to hide her uneasiness while also overcoming her pain.

"Yes. Yes, I do," Cadence quickly replied, n longer stunned speechless, "Now get lost before I change my mind about sparing you."

Sabine shot Cadence a glare. She stood up, immediately walking out of the church.

______

At the Abbatoir, Davina had just defeated Klaus and Elijah, who laid on the ground, unconscious. Marcel stood before her, trying to talk Davina down before she could harm him.

Just then, Marcel yelled out in pain as he was suddenly staked from behimd. The unknown person removed the wood from his back Marcel dropped to the ground.

Davina frowned in concern, finding no one to be standing there. Just then, Cadence appeared practically out of thin air, causing Davina to realized Cadence must have performed a cloaking spell.

"Oh, come on, Davina. Don't tell me you were falling for that," Cadence spoke up as she smiled kindly at the girl, "I was in the same position as you once before, back when I was your ago. I've heard those exact words coming out of his mouth and trust me when I say he's full of shit."

"Isn't it time for us girls to have a chat?" Rebekah suddenly spoke up as she walked to stand beside Cadence.

Rebekah smiled, glancing down at the bodies of Marcel, Klaus, and Elijah. "Now, that is impressive and well-deserved, in my opinion. Now, before you turn on me and Cadence, I have a surprise for you."

Just then, the door opened and Josh entered, causing Davina's eyes to widen in alarm. "Josh, what are you doing?" Davina asked worriedly, "Get out of here!"

Just then, Rebekah sped over to Josh, grabbing him in a chokehold. "What are you doing?" Josh managed to get out, a concerned look on his face.

"Rebekah, enough," Cadence ordered in a warning tone.