Cadence turned to Rebekah, giving her a weird look. "Are you talking about yourself or Davina?" She asked out of pure curiosity.

Rebekah turned to Cadence, giving her an annoyed look. "Does it matter?" She complained and Cadence simply shrugged, "Either way, us girls have got to stick together."

"In that case..." Cadence trailed off, looking mischievous as she moved closer to Rebekah, "How would you like to help me with getting Davina without your brothers and Marcel?" She asked curiously, "Klaus is sure to have Davina end up dead in the end of all this. I intend to make sure that doesn't happen."

"Whatever it is, count me in," Rebekah replied, beginning to smile at the thought.

____

That night, at the Casket Girls Festival, Cadence walked up to where Marcel and Elijah were standing together. "Kieran is gonna call me first if he hears anything," Cadence informed the two men in a hushed tone as she sent them both a knowing look.

"Well, you three look rather cozy," Klaus commented as he walked over to the group of three.

"Hardly. I was just telling Elijah and Cadence about how we're wasting time," Marcel lied as he turned to look at Klaus.

"You don't like festivals?" Klaus asked Marcel, an amused look on his face.

"I don't see why not?" Rebekah commented as she joined the group as well, "Who doesn't love a street fair?"

"Sister, come to help us find our stray?" Klaus grinned at his younger sister.

"We can't let your secret weapon get in the wrong hands, can we?" Rebekah replied sarcastically as she exchanged a brief look with Cadence, who nodded.

"For the record, we are moments away from retrieving her," Klaus answered in a sinister tone.

"Oh, I know that tone," Cadence spoke up in annoyance as she turned to face Klaus and pointed at him, "I know you well enough to know you only use it when you're up to something no good that no one else will agree with. But tell me, what is it?"

"You'll see," Klaus replied and before she could question her, her eyes widened as she watched him walk over to Tim, who stood from afar.

She sighed, feeling uneasy as she exchanged a look with Rebekah.

________

  While Klaus, Marcel, and Elijah went elsewhere, Cadence was standing with Rebekah, the two of them watching Joshua conversed with Davina in a nearby alley.

Once Davina walked away, the two women walked over to Josh while Rebekah was quick to bring up what she heard Josh and Davina speaking about. "That was very sweet," She spoke up, causing Josh to jump in fright, "Not telling Davina that if she kills Klaus, you die, too, very noble. Problem is if she goes after my brother, she'll be the one who ends up dead, a very unnecessary end to an already-tragic story."

Cadence smiled slightly and took a step toward Josh. "Maybe you'd be willing to help us help her," She suggested in a calm tone.

Josh stared down at the duo, an uneasy look on his face.

______

That evening, Cadence arrived at Saint Anne's church, finding the dead bodies of several witches on the ground. She sat down patiently on a wooden bench, watching as Sabine woke up.