" don't panic too much Quinn, besides if anyone is going to get through this it's going to be you." He said before a strong gust of wind was blown in our area.
A chopper?? Oh well I guess we are quite far away from the city aren't we...
'Course we are dumbo.'
Sassed another voice in my head, making me role my eyes before we all walked into the chopper.

Seokjin's POV:

I had given up trying to see her face or even her at all after realising she was completely out of view so I busied myself with getting out my equipment and old outfits.
I couldn't help the smile on my face when I saw Taehyung beaming as he hugged Hobi tightly, getting an even tighter one in response.
I chuckled lightly when I felt hands snake around my waist and a soft kiss on my neck.
"Hey baby.." I muttered softly, turning around to hug the male back. "Joonie~ your hair grew!" I said lightly my hands fiddling with the ends of his soft black hair. His arms on my waist tightened slightly before he let them go nuzzling his nose gently with mine before walking over to open his bag, myself following suit.

I bent over pulling out my old suit.
My suit looked like any other old black suit however I had an over drape that was made of silk. A decorated sash that held my blessed katana and many other beautifully crafted knives, nunchucks and daggers. Each crafted to fit myself and only myself.
I changed quickly and looked up prepared to greet my other loves before I felt my gaze immediately caught by non other than the doctor.

But omg...she looked amazing. Like a different person.
Her once covered up figure was open for my eyes to see. And well the docs got looks I must say. Leather and black looked good on her I must say, she had been in that white dreary coat for too long. I couldn't stop my eyes from wandering up her figure, them widening slightly when I saw her straight out just rip the arm off of her top slipping on a gadget of some sorts.

"Who you looking at hyungie??" came Taehyungs deep raspy voice, I felt myself immediately relax into his embrace from behind, his head on my shoulder, his eyes following my gaze closely. "You looking at the doc hyung. You know we cant touch as much as I want to..." he finished his tone lowering at the end causing myself to turn slightly noticing not just Jungkook's gaze but Hobi's and Jimin fixed on her as well.

"She has a different feeling around her sweets..." came Yoongi's endearing tone as he stood next to me, allowing myself to snake an arm around his waist. I hummed placing a small kiss on the crown of his head.

"She was JK and I's doctor, I must say she didn't lay a hand on us and allowed us to share a room together, but I'm not sure if the heads knew about that until maybe when they did their monthly checks. Their faces were priceless, but who were they to go against the doctors wishes." I finished off quoting her exact words from that day.

"The poor chuck doesn't look like much does she?? seemed terrified, like a prey shoved into a cage of predators." stated Jimin, waiting for Jungkook to finish filling up his gun before they both walked over to us joining the huddle like structure.

"Poor hun" said Hobi as he joined as well, Namjoon standing between Jimin and Hobi, both of them in his arms. I sighed content, all of us together again. Peeling my eyes open again I focused on the doc, who shocked me by pulling out some guns, followed by knives and more guns.

"Wait she can shoot? and she's armed??" I questioned loud enough for the others to hear. Jungkook perking up, snapped his head up in her direction, is eyes also widening slightly.

"But old Quinzel, cant shoot the ground, yet alone a person." Said Jungkook shock evident in his voice, Jimin furrowing his brows before holding Jungkook's hand, no true meaning behind the action other than comfort.

"Lets move out!! You better be suited up!!!" shouted Flint in our direction before he walked over to Quinn who was waiting for us. I smirked lightly when we reached them, noticing how she was fidgety.

"You were right Jungkook, the kitten is fidgety just holding the gun, how is she going to shoot it..." sniggered Yoongi slightly, Jimin and Namjoon joining in to laugh and comment too, only for it too fall silent at the sound of her voice, and Flint

"You ok their Quinn??" He asked not noticing how we immediately ceased talking. Mainly because the others wanted to hear what you sounded like and how you were feeling...-wait no I don't care about how she feels!! No don't be stupid Jin.

" I'm fine Flint, just nervous you know??" she said, all of us taking note of the slight quiver in her voice, making me feel bad?? Had I caused her upset?? Had I- Stop Jin!!! I looked over at Jungkook to see the same look in his eyes, both of us silently agreeing to stay quiet for now.

Flint patted her back lightly in obvious awkward comfort, making me let out a low chuckle, Taehyung following after, knowing what I was laughing at.

" don't panic too much Quinn, besides if anyone is going to get through this it's going to be you."

I just slightly rolled my eyes at his statement as the now arriving chopper started to descend. We walked forward, my eyes watching her every move. Picking up on the way that she rolled her eyes a different glint in her eyes for that split second before we boarded the chopper.

I couldn't help but feel excited by that glint, it stirred my once dormant psychotic tendencies.

I looked at JK his eyes locking with mine, a similar smirk painted on his lips.

I took a glance at little old Quinn before thinking,

Oh this is going to be fun!!

A/N::
Soo an update that's all!
Comment how it was!! I cannot wait to get this story on the road!!!