Fast Friends

Luhan POV:

"Hello I'm Girls Generation's kid leader Taeyeon!" She had black hair and she had a pretty smile.
"Hello I'm Girls Generation's ice princess Jessica." She had long brown hair and she did a shy smile. She seemed cold, like Kris.
"Hello this is Girls Generation's Aeygo Queen Sunny!" She said making a peace sign.
"Hello this is Girls Generation's Eye smile queen Tiffany." She said smiling. Her eyes smiled with her.
"Hello this is Dancing Queen Hyoyeon!" She says while doing a small spin.
"Hello this is Black Pearl Yuri!" She said smiling. Her skin is dark like Kai's.
"Hello this is Girls Generation's Shikskin Sooyoung!" She was thin but at the same time she looked healthy and had long hair. Than the most beautiful girl I've ever seen spoke. She was starring at me before she spoke.
"H-hello I'm Girls Generation's Prettier than Flowers Yoona." She said shyly. She blushes and looks away.
"Hello I'm Girls Generation's Maknae Seohyun!" She said bowing. I didn't pay much attention because I was looking at Yoona. I snap out when they do their group introduction.
"1,2,3 Hello we are Girls Generation! Jigeum Girls Generation!" They say. I still was starring at Yoona. I didn't notice what time it was until other kids started showing up. We stand around with the girls talking and they are really nice. I noticed Yoona talking to Xiumin and Yuri talking to Chanyeol. Than the teacher comes in.
"Good morning class! Today we have a new seating chart! Since we were welcomed with new students, those 12 men over there, why not rearrange the seating?" He said smiling. I was kind of shocked by the teacher. He actually seemed nice and a good guy. I notice that there are four to a table. He walks over to the first table/row.
"Row 1, table 1: Yuri, Chanyeol, Tiffany, Sehun. Row 1, table 2: Taeyeon, Baekhyun, Sunny, Xiumin.
Row 1, table 3: Seohyun, Luhan, Yoona, Suho.
Row 2, table 1: Sooyoung, Lay, Hyoyeon, Kai.
Row 2, table 2: Jessica, Kris, Chen, Tao.
Row 2, table 3: Irene, D.O., Wendy, Seulgi. Enjoy your new seats everyone." He goes behind his desk and digs through things.

I couldn't help but be happy I'm by Yoona. I look at Sehun and he smiles at me. I think out of the group Sehun is my best friend. He is the maknae but he is also my brother. I smile back and look at D.O. I snicker cause he's the only guy in the group. I notice that Wendy girl talking to him.
--------------------------------------------
Yoona POV:
Homeroom ends and I stand up and stretch. I was happy with my new seat. I got to sit by Luhan oppa, but Seohyun was talking to him most of the hour and that kind of bugged me. Suho Oppa is a nice guy. He is funny. I noticed that Taeyeon and Baekhyun were talking all hour and he was funny. I kept hearing Sehun say words like "Yehet" and "Ohorot." I wondered what they were. Than I realized that Sehun and Luhan seemed to be good friends so I asked him.
"Luhan oppa." I say tapping his shoulder. I sit back down and he looks at me. He was so cute.
"Ne?"
"What does "Yehet" and "Ohorot" mean?" He smiles and looks at Sehun.
"Sehun made those words up. They kind of are like "awesome" or "cool." I smile.
"Ohorot." I say and he laughs.
"Good job!" He says smiling. His smile was pretty too. Soon Yuri comes up to our table.
"Ready for lunch girls?" She asks.
"I'm so hungry!" Seohyun says standing up. I stand up again and grab my bag.
"You guys should eat with us!" Taeyeon adds coming to the front of the class. I realize that the other kids are gone except those other girls that go by Red Velvet. Irene gives Taeyeon a disgusted look.
"I think they would prefer not to eat with pigs." She says walking up to Taeyeon. This grabs everyone's attention.
"Good than you already eliminated yourselves so have a nice day." Hyoyeon says standing up. I snicker than quickly lower my head. Seulgi looks at me.
"What's so funny?" She asks.
"N-nothing." I saw. She walks up to me.
"I don't know what's so special about you. I think the only reason your called 'prettier than flowers' is because your a slut." That hurt me really badly. I haven't ever done a thing and being called something I know I'm not hurt. I lower my head more.
"Yah! Who do you think your talking too?" Yuri unni says grabbing Seulgi's arm. Seulgi reacts quickly and slaps Yuri.
"Hey!" Chanyeol shouts.
"How dare you!" Sunny says and walks towards Seulgi. Irene pushes Sunny away. Soon things take a toll. Taeyeon pushes Irene for pushing Sunny than Wendy holds back Seulgi from hurting Yuri again. I see Seohyun go towards Taeyeon to help. I even notice some of the guys helping. Than I feel Luhan pull my arm back and his hand goes around my waist. I look back at him and he has a worried look.
"Are you okay?" He asks. I nod and than the teacher comes back in.
"Hey! Whoa whoa! What's going on here?" He says setting his stuff down. Everyone stops. And just stares.