~Kiri Please..touch me..~

Todoroki POV
I smelt the scent I had always wanted to smell.
It smelt like caramel and pumpkin spice. I loved it. I needed this omega. I saw all the other unmated Alphas follow. I saw Midoriya, Denki, and Kirishima. I knew he liked Bakugo. He has liked her for a while but I don't care I need an Omega and this is the one I wanted. I tried to follow the scent but was stopped by Denki.
Denki POV
The scent made me go wild this was my omega. I need one and I want this one. Right now I could fight for her. I knew I had some competition though. I saw  Todoroki a few yards ahead of me. Fuck I'm falling behind. I ran quickly and grabbed him by the shoulder. He turned his head. " What." He spat out at me. " Stop looking for her okay she is already marked by me." I stated. He started into my eyes.
Midoriya POV
Bakugo's scent sent me into a craving. I need to mark her. I saw 3 other Alphas go after her. I could smell her heat staring so I knew the other could to. I am angry and horny the scent made me aroused. I need her more than they do.
Kirishima POV
I heard her voice from the other side of the door.
The voice that I loved sounded scared and I could sense her heat is going to kick in at any moment. She will be turned on by an alpha just looking at her more the less trying to mark her or claim her. I was so happy I got to her first. I knew the others would be here soon. " Can you please open the door? Bakugo you know that I am not going to hurt you." I said trying my best to keep my runt down. The smell was like a drug. It smelt like heaven. " Please don't rape me." She said in fear. What? Why would she think I would do that. I heard that she did not want a mate a while ago but I just thought it was a lie. Maybe there is a reason she had been masking her scent this whole time. I hear footsteps a few hallways down. I needed to get her to my dorm room. But first she needs to open the door. " Katsuki I will never hurt you. I just need you to open the door so I can take you somewhere safe. Please open the door. I will not hurt you. Okay?" I asked desperately.
I heard the lock twist. I open the door to look at her.
She had tears running down her cheeks. Her eyes were glossy from the tears. Her face was getting red from her staring to get near the start of heat period. I knew that if an omega would mask her scent then there heat periods could last up to 9 days. She looked up at me and put her hand on my shirt and held on like her life was depending on it. It was so adorable. " Can I pick you up? And take you to my room so that the alphas will leave you alone."I asked her. She nodded and made a grabby motion with her hands like when a toddler wants to be picked up. I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my waisted I groaned. Her boobs are huge they we're pressing against my chest turning me on more than
I was. I ignored my wants and focused on her. She was  closer to her heat. I knew I had to get her to my dorm room and fast. I felt her start to rub herself on me. Shit why does she have to be so damn hot.
" mmm..I.i'm gonna take you to my dorm room is that okay." I asked holding back my groans. "O..okay." She said. She sounded scared. I heard footsteps coming closer. Shit he smells her scent. I held on to her tight and started running with her in my arms she was holding on to me very tight hiding her head in the crook of my neck. I wanted to mark her and claim her while she was in my arms. But I can't do that while she is going into heat. I was running to the dorms. I quickly ran in the building and got to my dorm. Oh my god. She was not heavy at all. She was as light as my crocs.( see what I did there any way back to the story) I sat her on the bed and went to lock the door. I turned around and she was arching her back on the bed. " Please." Is all she said. I was turned on, angry, sad, happy, and most of all speechless as all the stuff that had just happened circled through my brain.
Mina POV
All of the unmated alphas ran after her. What the hell do I do now. I looked around to see that some of the Betas were also liking the scent of Bakugo's heat and hormonal scent. It smelt like Caramel and pumpkin spice. I wonder who is gonna get to her first. I saw Uraraka getting jealous. Tsuyu was starting to drift away into the scent of Bakugo's heat wave.
Bakugo POV
I felt a wave of pain run through my body. My stomach pooled with heat. I was not my self now.
I need sex so bad. I needed it so bad that it hurt. I smelt a scent of fruit and axle spray. I looked and saw Kirishima locking the door. I needed someone to touch me. " please." I moaned. I saw Kirishima face me. A smirk on his face. He just looked as if he was lost staring at me. I felt the heat get more needy. I felt pain all through my body. " IT HURTS." I moaned out. I grabbed the sheets griping them in my palms as hard as I can.
Kirishima POV
Right now she is in heat so if I touch her she will love it but if another alpha touches her she could want it to. I looked at her she looked like she was dying of pain. I felt my runt start to show. I wanted her so bad. But I actually love her and I don't wanna hurt her ever. I just would feel bad taking advantage of her while she is in heat. But if I do mate her she will feel better but that won't maker her mine. I was snapped out of thought when a sentence of words made me go overboard. " Eijiro...k~Kirishima please..touch me. I want you to fuck me please.. I can't stand it I need it please I need someone inside of me..I want your dick~in m..me." She moaned so loud that you could hear from 6 dorm rooms away. I am lucky this room is sound proof because my dorm use to be present Mic's. I looked at her I did not want to take advantage of her when she is like this. She said that she did not want an alpha to Mina. " If you won't help me I'll find another alpha." She said in a sad voice. I felt sad but then jealous. Wait no no no.
" Wait Bakugo." I found myself saying.
She stopped at my door.
" What Eijiro?" She asked.
I could hear the pain in her voice.
I felt sad but anger at myself then I look at Bakugo.
She had a tear in her eye. I walk towards her she backs away though. I walk towards her until I'm right in front of her. I reached behind her and shut the door again and locked it. She had this look on her face. It looks like she was terrified and scared.
She started to back away from me again but stoped when she hit the corner of the room.
" G..get back." She said her voice showed terror in.
          Bakugo POV
I felt scared. I was in a corner. I was in heat. I regret what I said earlier I am just in pain I need someone to touch me or please me that is how that pain is not bad. " Bakugo?" Kirishima asked. I felt the tears run down my cheeks. He looked at me his eyes looked broken his face was froze into a smile. " I'm not gonna hurt you. I know you are in pain so I wanna help you." He said sweetly. He walked towards me.
More tears spilled down my face. " S...stop walking."
I said he stopped and looked at the floor. " I would never hurt you Bakugo. But you don't like me so if I have to love you and you not love me back that's fine but just know I only tried to help you. But you chose them other Alphas over me. Just stay away from me Bakugo I don't want to do anything with you anymore." Kirishima said in a plain way. His words hit her harder than Kirishima intended it to. I watched Kirishima walk out of the room. I was broken. I love him. But I guess he didn't want me after he figured out that I cry.
         Kirishima POV
As I walked out of the door I heard Bakugo slide with a thud against the wall. I loved her. I never wanted to hurt her.What I said was not meant to her. I was meant to me. I knew I hurt her. I did not want her to be scared of me. She does not even want an alpha she just wants the sex when she is in heat I thought. It makes since. I walked to the training ground. Everyone looked at me. " Stop staring you idiots!" I yell. They look at me in shock they all looked behind me. " Where is Bakugo?" Asked Mineta. " Probably fucking Todoroki or Midoriya!" I yell. They all look at me. Jiro grabbed me by my hand followed my Mina. " Did you leave her alone?" Mina asked with a worried tone in her voice. " Yes. Why?" I asked.
" Why are you mad at her?" Jiro asked.
" She was in pain but I did not wanna hurt her. She was in a lot of pain so she said she would get help from Todoroki. But I told her to wait. I loved her. I walked towards her. I shut the door and locked it. She just backed away crying. So I guess she did not want and alpha for a mate she just uses them when she is in heat." I spat out. " You don't know do you?" They both ask. " Know what?" I asked. " When she was 14 she went into heat and her best friend who was a boy said he didn't care about her being in heat. But when they were alone she was having a heat in her room. His name is Kyiolan. He said he was gonna comfort her. When she opened the door he came in. Before she could even shut the door he slammed it shut behind her. He locked it using his hand behind her the slamming her against the wall he let his friends in and they raped her. Over and over and over again. They then beat her up. Because she was weak. They could make do what they wanted she didn't like it and was choked during it, gangraped for 5 hour's until they were tired they all rape bakugo one last time and left a note that said. See you tomorrow night." Mina explained. "They did that for the rest of the week. After she was not in heat that still continued. She was almost killed because they raped her almost to death." Jiro said.
My heart was breaking. I don't want to think of how much pain that caused her. That is why she was scared. I accidentally reminded her of him. I scared her. I love her so much but I broke her heart.
" You were the first alpha she actually like in a crush way. That is why she hates alphas and she masked her scent. She was scared but you were the only one she liked." Mina said. I felt terrible. I was talking to them about everything I lived about her and all of the things that made me want her. I told them I wanted to mark her. They both laughed.
             Bakugo POV
This is why I can't have a mate. This is why I hate everything. I say to myself. My scent of heat and vulnerable state made my scent more noticeable. I hate my life. I hate my 2nd gender. A stupid Omega.
         Todoroki POV
I could smell the other Alphas and then the scent became stronger. It was my omega. Well not mine yet but will be. I knew the other alphas smelt it because the started following it as well as me. At the same time Midoriya,Denki,and I arrived at Kirishima's dorm room. He was not in there. Her scent was heat and loneliness. They were right beside me. Of course they followed me in as I opened the dorm room door. That is when I saw it.