Chapter 6

Location: Y/N's House
Time: 9:00 AM Sunday

I woke up, still thinking if the event happened yesterday was just a dream, it's still hard for me to smile or convey expressions, but i can do it, because nothing is impossible.

Still, it is weird that i can only smile while thinking about Kokoro.

Maybe my sister is right, that i love her......

'Took me a while to realize, huh.....' I mumbled to myself.

But with that realization out of the way, what should i do now?

I know nothing about love, because it was overshadowed by my dream until recently.

I searched the web, but i know it's not going to be accurate.

...

...

After searching for advice and tips online, I knew that i had to ask her out on a date.

But my phone got a notification, it was from Kokoro.

"Y/N, will you go on a date with me?" Kokoro texted me.

Seems like she beated me to it.

"Sure, I'll be happy to repay you" I texted back.

"No need Y/N, our band is to make people smile after all!" Kokoro texted back.

"Alright, when will we meet?" I texted back.

"At the Park, 2:00 PM! Friday!" Kokoro texted me back.

"Alright, well i'll be looking forward to it" I texted back.

"Yeah, we'll see how it goes!" Kokoro texted me back.

Alright, I'm going on a date with her, i can't help but smile and feel nervous at the same time, but our date is still on Friday.

Since i have nothing to do, i will just hang out at the library.

...

...

...

Going to the library makes me feel at ease, there's less people and it's quiet, it's quite a perfect place for me, but i came here to read.

I got to the history book section, and started reading Mein Kampf.

...

...

...

'It was quite an interesting book' Is all i managed to think about.

Also reading that book made me feel brave, perhaps reading that book raised my courage.

Well there's still a lot of time so i returned back the book, to where i got it from.

I once again started heading to the history book section, and picked up The Art of War.

...

...

...

'I see, very interesting....' Is again, all i managed to say.

Reading that book made me feel smarter, perhaps i increased my knowledge reading that book.

There was still a lot more time to read more books, but my stomach says no.

I returned back the book to where it came from, and head my way to the nearest restaurant.

...

...

...

'Ah, Wcdonalds again.....'  I thought to myself.

I got inside and lined up.

...

...

...

I ordered a Cheeseburger, because i can't taste anything.

I bite in and i can taste the food.....

'I never knew that food tastes this good' I mumbled to myself.

I digged in again, savoring the taste.

...

...

After eating at Wcdonalds, i headed my way home since it was late.

...

...

I got in my house, and headed my way to my bedroom and a notification rang through my phone.

Kokoro was calling me, i answered it.

"Hello Y/N!" Kokoro said.

I can see her face, still brimming with positivity, of course with that, even i couldn't help but smile.

"Hello, Tsurumaki-san, why did you call me?" I asked, in a monotone voice.

"Well, i don't really know either, i just missed you..." Kokoro admitted.

"Well, sorry i was reading stuff at the library..." I apologized in a deadpan tone.

"So you like to read too, i also like reading, especially picture books!, I think they're fun!" Kokoro exclaimed.

"Well that's nice to hear" I said.

"Well, I'm hoping our date will be so much fun!" Kokoro exclaimed.

"Well, me too" I said, while a small smile escaped my lips.

When i smiled, Kokoro began to be more happy.

"Well I'm tired, goodnight for now Tsurumaki-san" I said while yawning.

"Yeah, me too, goodnight Y/N!" Kokoro greeted me goodnight.

I hanged up from the call, looked at the picture we took together, everytime i look at it, i gaze at it even more, fascinated by it even.

I slept, with my phone still turned on........