- F o u r -

Friday.

Billie's POV:

I just woke up, I woke up to my phone ringing.

Billie: "Hello?"

Finneas: "Alright Billie, who's doing your work for you?" He laughed.

Billie: "Finneas, it's too early for your bullshit. And to answer your question, no one is. That's all me."

Finneas: "That's shocking."

Billie: "Classes this semester are easy, but once next semester starts classes are going to get so fucking hard." 

Finneas: "You can do it, you're motivated."

Billie: "Mhm, I gotta get ready to go."

Finneas: "School doesn't start for like an hour."

Billie: "I pick someone up in the mornings." I smiled.

Finneas: "OH?"

Billie: "Don't trip too hard, she's just a friend."

Finneas: "You say that now, just give it time."

Billie: "Yeah yeah, bye."

Finneas: "Bye."

Call Ended.

I rolled over, and I stretched. I really don't wanna go to school, but there's a football game tonight. I'm going to ask Aria to go with me. It's not a date, I would never take someone to a high school football game as a date. I would come up with something original.

I still don't know what my intentions with Aria are, I meant what I said. I do wanna top her, God I would love to top her. But I don't know if I would do feelings, there's nothing wrong with her. She's perfect.

I don't do feelings, especially like high school shit or whatever. It's so easy for shit to go wrong, and if I did do feelings for her. I would do everything in my power to make sure that she doesn't get hurt, I wouldn't want to hurt her.

I couldn't commit to someone, that sounds horrible. But I just don't do feelings, feelings aren't for me. She said it herself that she doesn't do feelings either, and I refuse to look stupid for catching feelings.

I finished getting ready, I was ready before it was time to go. I was standing at the island while I drank my water, I'm tired as fuck. I went to sleep the second I got back, so I have no reason to be tired.

After standing there forever, it was finally time to go. I made sure I had everything I needed before I made my way down to my car, I always text her before I leave so she knows that I'm on my way.

I ended up in her driveway, I got out of my car and walked to the front door. I knocked, and I heard her yell that the door's unlocked. I opened it and I'm immediately greeted by her dog. I bent down to pet him, she walked out of her room and gave me a hug.

Billie: "Hi baby, you ready to go?"

Aria: "Mhm."

We walked out of the door and we got into my car, I can tell something was off. My hand found its way onto her thigh, and she started fiddling with my rings.

Billie: "Are you okay?"

Aria: "Lauren and I got into a fight, earlier this week and I don't know why but it's really starting to eat at me."

Billie: "Why did you guys get into a fight?"

Aria: "She saw you leaving, and then she was like 'You totally fucked Eilish' I told her that I didn't, and then she was like 'There's no reason to lie to me' Then I told her that I don't fuck every person I hang around. And of course, she took it personally, so now she's mad at me because I told the truth." She sighed.