007 | villains' night

Start from the beginning

The trash can caught on fire again, and Mika had to put it out.

══════════════════

Back up in the Man's Nest, the kids were getting ready for the crime while waiting for Ray.

"Already, who's ready to break some teeth?" Captain Man asked.

"Always." Volt said, Ember nodding in agreement.

"In a little bit." AWOL told them, stretching with Brainstorm. "We gotta do a little stretching first." Brainstorm added.

"But I wanna break teeth now." Captain Man whined.

"We don't even know who's teeth to break yet." Shoutout says.

"Wrong, I just uploaded a bunch of suspects." Captain Man told her. Shoutout pulled up the map and saw a lot of dots.

"This is literally every criminal in Swellview."

"Yeah. Plus a couple people I just don't like."

"And they're scattered all over town."

"Well? We better get going! Got a long night ahead of us, I hope you're wearing your teeth breaking pants."

"One of those dots is me!" Volt scoffed.

"Well, where were you last night? Stealing every book except mine?" Captain Man came up to her suspiciously.

"I don't steal books, I'm not a monster."

"...We'll see."

"Or, I have a better way to find the criminal." Shoutout says.

"Better than spending six to eight days walking all over town collecting criminal teeth to get that sweet sweet coin from the tooth fairy?" Captain Man asked.

"Okay," Ember stood up from sitting on the table. "As much as I love your plan, Ray, I hope Mika has a better plan than that. I refuse to go to jail."

"Thank you," Shoutout patted Ember's arm. "So, you know that place the Beatin' Dungeon?"

"I barely know where I am right now." Brainstorm said, touching his toes.

"Beatin' Dungeon is this place where villains and heroes get together to fight each other for fun." Captain Man explained.

"Swet!" Volt got up from sitting on top the couch and stood beside Ember, "When do we go?"

"Tomorrow night." Shoutout told her, "It's Villains Only Night."

"So?" Captain Man questioned.

"So, we get Schwoz to make us some bad guy costumes." AWOL said.

"And head down to the Beatin' Dungeon." Ember added on, following along with the plan.

"And adopt a dungeon dog," Brainstorm attempted to add on, "That we bring home and say in a way he rescued us!"

"So close," Volt shook her head.

"Was he?" AWOL asked.

"Or, we hangout and see if any criminals are bragging about stealing books from the library." Shoutout told them.

"In!"

"Let's do this!"

"Yeah, baby!"

"Hold up, wait a minute. Let me put some Captain in it." Captain Man says.

"I don't know what that means." Mika says.

"Me neither." Miles agreed.

"I don't get it." Bose shook his head.

"I did, it was stupid." Veronica scrunched up her face.

"It means I'm not gonna let you kids go to Villians Only Night. Look at their FakeBook page." Captain Man pulled it up and showed pictures.

"I thought of that, and I have a solution!" Shoutout suggested.

"Pfft! A better solution than-"

"Yes! We have to go for something else that everyone loves!"

"Like face painting!" Brainstorm said.

"Yes! Face painting!" Shoutout giggled.

"Even I love a good face paint."

"Yeah, I like that."

"Mhm."

"Wait a minute, that's not gonna work!" Captain Man crossed his arms.

Ember scooted Shoutout over, pushing her chair into hers and held up the 'wait a minute' finger at Captain Man.

She posted it and automatically the villains started replying. She smirked and looked up at Captain Man.

"It looks like it's working." Brainstorm whispered.

"Fine. But where are you gonna find someone to paint faces, huh?" Captain Man asked. "For free?"

"Schwoz!" AWOL shouted.

There he came down on a rope, reading a book. "Yes?"

"Ahh!" Everyone screamed.

"Can you paint faces?" Ember tilted her head.

"Yes."

"For free?"

"Yes!"

"At the Beatin' Dungeon tomorrow night?" Volt asked.

"Okay." Schwoz agreed and went back up.

"You're gonna have to do it for villains too!" Ember called.

"Okay."

"And find a rescue dog!" Brainstorm called as well.

"No-kay."

"Fine! But if I steal another garden gnome, you'll feel the void inside of me!" Brainstorm stomped out the door.

Later on that day, Bose was listening to music and Miles tapped his shoulder. "Bose, come on. Schwoz is giving us our bad guy costumes!"

"Swet! We're bad guys now?" Bose walked over.

"No, we're still good." Mika giggled. "We're going to just be in disguise."

"And find out who stole those books." Veronica says.

"Okay, cool. I just came up with a great name for myself. I wanna be Bad Bose." Bose told Schwoz.

Veronica bit her lip to stifle a giggle. "That's definitely bad, but not the way you're thinking."

"Oh, I'm not thinking at all." Bose chuckled.

"It took me all night to make these." Schwoz gave the kids their gumballs.

As the five are the gum and blew it, the for sure looked like villains.

Veronica has on a black suit, like Black Widow but without the weapon, and her hair was straight. One side her natural hair color and the other side white. Miles had a beard, Bose looked like a while monster, Chapa looked emo, and so did Mika, but she looked like Frankenstein's wife at the same time.

"Wow, Ronnie." Bose looked at her. "Nice bad guy look." He smiled.

"Oh uh-" Veronica looked down at what she was wearing and giggled like an idiot, tugging her straight hair behind her ear. "Thanks.."

the kels show:
hiii so i hope you all liked this so far !

omg also i have not been keeping up with my kickin it fic so Y'ALL WILL BE GETTING A DOUBLE FEATURE WHEN I POST THEM!!! thank you so much for reading, i appreciate all the love and support <333
byeeee !