007 | villains' night

Începe de la început

"Are you guys serious?" Ray furrowed his eyebrows.

"Of course we are!" Mika shrugged.

"Libraries are a treasure chest filled with infinite knowledge!" Miles says.

"And adventure!" Bose waved his fingers around.

"What?" Ray scoffed.

"Stealing books from the library is not just a crime against one person." Mika explained.

"It's a crime against the whole community!" Miles added on.

"And it will not stand!" Veronica took off her cowboy hat, throwing it on the desk. Bose stood up from his desk as well, nodding along.

"Okay, please tell me there's a sick turn coming." Ray says.

"The only thing coming is vengeance!" Chapa said.

"And adventure!" Bose repeated. "Honey, you said that already," Veronica gently patted his shoulder.

"Because we love the library!" Chapa huffed.

"Look, the crime is already in the shopping cart." Mika pointed out. "Just hit check out!"

"Oh god, what a bunch of nerds." Ray mumbled. "Alright uh, give me a second to read the details. See they didn't steal all the books!"

"Hey, what book is that?" Miles asked.

"Uh it is..." Ray zoomed in and it was the book he wrote. He gasped in realization. "Oh, my god.."

"Is that you on the cover?" Veronica tilted her head.

"Yes." Ray answered.

"And they left it there?" Mika asked with a small frown.

"Yes." Ray's voice cracked a bit.

"All 10 copies?" Chapa asked.

"Yes.." Ray gripped the stand.

"They literally stole every book in the library except yours?" Miles jumped on the question train.

"Someone's gonna fry tonight!" Ray smashed a jelly donut with his fist.

"Yes!" Veronica and Chapa exclaimed happily, doing their handshake.
Jelly ended up coming out of the donut from Ray smashing it and it Bose in the neck.

"I've been hit." Bose dramatically fell.

"Relax, it's just-" Veronica tried to explain.

"The end for Ol' Bosey." Bose interrupted. "Confession time, I'm the one who stole the garden gnome...and Ronnie is so..."

"I'm so what?" Ronnie immediately kneeled down, grabbing his face. "Say it!"

"It!" Bose said, thinking she told him to say 'it' then 'fainted'.

"What the butt!" Veronica exclaimed angrily. "Well, guess what? That's just jelly!" She flicked his forehead, standing up and stomping to the fridge.

The boy sat up, and wiped the jelly with his finger. Tasting the jelly, he smiled in relief. "So it is!" He said then his eyes widened when he saw Veronica. "Ronnie, please don't!"

Veronica had a bottle of root beer in her hand. "You thought you were dying because you had jelly on your neck!" She exclaimed.

"But this is the fourth root beer you've had today!" Bose argued.

"Man, it's the same thing with them." Miles mumbled to Chapa and Mika, the three of them shaking their heads.

"I drink the root beer because of you!" Veronica argued back, opening the bottle. "Veronica Page, no!" Bose told her sternly and started chasing after her, the argument continued as they went up to the Man's Nest.