𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

Start from the beginning

It's probably a foolish and easy way to think of the world,but I know that there's one thing that we could be together.We are the universe,and the universe is us,darling.

He reads out loud and holds eye contact with me. I smile deeply, as my heart is about to come out of my chest. He winks at me and I look down at the ground, trying to hide my blush.That was beautiful.How can he come up with all these incredible poems?He is so talented!

"Y/n, do you want to read?"

I get asked by Charlie and I nervously touch my neck.

"Um,I didn't know about this. I literally came here with Ams to see if the girls were okay..."

I lie and smile awkwardly.

"It's okay!"

Charlie says and smiles at me.I turn around,seeing Neil lighiting up another cigarette.He is breathtaking.

"So, I guess the meating has come to an end!"

Meeks said and everyone stood up.
They have all made their way out of the cave and I get to see the trees surrounding the area after Ams, only to see Neil standing in front of me.

"Wow!"

I yell and he chuckles.

"You're cute when you get scared."

He laughs and gives me a look, full with love and passion as he is biting his bottom lip.Damm, he even made the butterflies in my stomach go crazy. How can he do that to me?

"A-are you coming?"

Gerald asked and Neil turned around.

"No, we will stay here for a while."

Neil shouted and everyone nodded.

"Will we?"

I ask, weirded out and Neil looks at me, with a devilish, but yet gentle smile on his lips.

"We will."

I breathe out and the guys and Ams walk away, leaving Neil and I alone.He turns around,facing me.

"What is it?"

I nervously ask, looking at the ground.

"So, you found the courage to agree to come?"

He asks and I look at him, then back at the ground,avoiding eye contant with him at all costs.

"No,I told you what ha-"

"Come on,Y/n!I know that the whole thing was a lie!"

He says,touching my chin softly,making me face him.

"So you know?"

I ask and he nods.

"Yeah,you two weren't very believable."