CHAPTER 01 │ HIS START!

Location: Izuku's house

Izuku Midoriya, a child born in the family of a farmer who dreams of becoming a knight in the royal palace

Izuku Midoriya, a child born in the family of a farmer who dreams of becoming a knight in the royal palace. He lives with his mother, a farmer, Inko Midoriya. They live very modestly because of pressure from the kingdom which gives small wages to farmers and several other classes of workers while the taxes imposed on them are quite high. Izuku hopes that one day he really has the chance to become a royal knight to help his mother because the royal knight's wages are very high despite being a beginner. Sometimes his mother always assumed that his son Izuku was just daydreaming until one day there was an announcement from the kingdom to hold a contest.

"Announcement! Announcement! Announcement for all people in the Northern Kingdom! In a month from now, King Endeavor will hold a contest for young people aged 15 to 20 with the prize of being a royal knight! For young people who are strong and brave, it is very welcome to take part in this contest!" Excited Present Mic, one of the leaders of the Northern Kingdom.

Hearing the announcement, Izuku intended to take part in the contest even though he knew that he was not very strong and his mother would never allow him to participate in the contest. Finally, Izuku intends to participate in the contest secretly. Izuku is very excited to take part in the contest which will take place a month from now. He practiced hard to try to win the contest and become one of the royal knights like his dreams.

"I have to work hard so I can follow the contest and become a royal knight. Mother would never allow me to take part in this contest so I decided to take part in this contest quietly. Alright...I will start training these small muscles to be able to compete with other youths in the contest." Izuku murmured.

Location: North Royal Palace

In the Royal Palace, the royal officials exchanged mutual knowledge about the contest announced by the king without the knowledge of the royal officials. One of the officials of the kingdom, Shota Aizawa, or often known by the nickname "Eraser Head" was against the contest that the king wanted to carry out.

"Why do we have to hold stupid contests like this, Your Majesty?" Asked Eraser Head who snapped a little at the king.

"I just want to see some competing runny-nosed kids...besides that, we need additional workers as royal knights to expand the territory." Answered the king of Endeavor

"Do you think this is a trivial matter? Increasing the number of royal financial knights can be chaotic and this will have an impact on the path of accepting knights who were previously only chosen by royal officials! " Exclaims Midnight the Royal Magician.

Previously the status of the royal knight was only given to the chosen youths who were chosen by the higher-ups of the kingdom. This was done as a sign that the Northern Kingdom was not arbitrary in determining its knights.