" I didn't know I had to intervene." I calmly replied, Apple took herself aback. I figured I would make my escape by slowly walking towards my vanity. I began to take off my makeup, and feeling the cool makeup wipe on my face gave me some sort of relief from Apple's heat.

    " I can't believe I'm being held hostage by some sort of damsel. This is pathetic." Faybelle scoffed. " If the school hears this I'll be the laughing stock of the week."

    Briar looked down while Apple was still fuming out all of her anger towards me, like she usually does when something doesn't go her way. Then the princess made a comment I'd never thought I'd hear all this time in highschool.

    " Then let's do it together." I could feel Briar smirking at Faybelle. Apple turned away from me, to start her rage fest at Briar.

    " Look at you Briar!" Apple looked like she was beginning to cry. " You're a mess!"

    " I've been worse." Briar looked at Faybelle, almost lovingly. " Right Fay?"

    " Just being here is giving me a headache. We didn't even drink tonight, why are you so up our--" Faybelle snarked as Briar punched her shoulder.

    " I think you two need a break from each other for a little while, preferably until the end of our highschool careers. Just for the sake of your--"

    On cue, there was a knock on the door. I got up to get it but Apple had already raced to the door. I still walked over to find Ashlynn at the doorway, I could read her face. There was a mixture of anxiety yet irritation.

    "I'm just here to get Briar--" Ashlynn's arm was snatched by Apple's hands. There was a third chair set up just for this moment. Ashlynn was then right back down, and I could see the fear and confusion on her face. Then she turned to the two, and then understood exactly what Apple was coming up with.

    " What is wrong with you two nowadays!" Apple shouted as Ashlynn and Briar slowly turned to each other. Faybelle just sat there crossing her arms knowing nothing.

    " Hey...can I like...leave?" Faybelle rolled her wrist, which made crackling noises.

    " I'm not done with you! I'm going to teach you a lesson in culpability." Apple huffed, then turned to the other victims.

    " First off, Briar why would you go off in the middle of the night just to drink!"

    " I wasn't drinking! I was dancing! You know, having some fun!" Briar snapped, which brought her to the same eye level as Apple. Standing in front of each other caused a long silence. " Oh wait...I forgot! You don't know what that is!"

    " Life isn't all about parties and drinking, Briar! My Grimm! Will you just think for once!" Apple replied with a similar tone.

    " You know what Ashlynn, wait for me outside, I'm leaving." Briar turned to Ashlynn who widened her eyes. "I'm not sucking up to Apple anymore."

    Briar left, leaving a loud thud when she shut the door. Ashlynn stayed, though I knew she didn't want to. Ironically, Faybelle left after asking Apple if she wanted her to.

    " Look Apple..I know what--"

    " What's wrong with you Ashlynn?" Apple rubbed her temples. Ashlynn furrowed her brows, whether confused or offended. I tried to leave but Apple grabbed my arm, so I figured that I'd be comfortable so I sat on the chair next to Ashlynn's. Her sweet floral and oriental scent calmed me a bit, and it made me realize that this was more of the psychological tension between her and Apple.

    " What do you mean?" Ashlynn looked down.

    " First, you...never mind. Second, you come up with this? Why are you starving yourself for attention Ashlynn? Don't you understand that I already--"

    " Hold on," Ashlynn's anger boiled up. " You think I'm starving myself for attention? You must be on something Apple because the last time I checked, I'm looking at myself in the mirror listing all the ways I could look better. I ask myself, everyday, whether I deserve to be here. I look at other girls, whether they are my friends or not, and wonder how I can be just like them so I can at least feel like I belong..."

    " Ashlynn, a thousand times I told you this: you're beautiful." this was more rushed than heart-felt.

   Ashlynn's lips trembled as she looked back down.

    " You're being ridiculous, Ashlynn."

    Ashlynn didn't say anything, I could see a tear run down her cheek at the corner of my eye. Ashlynn then got up, quietly excusing herself, and then left the room.