Beth and Daan

Setting: The team we're at team bonding playing truth or dare. Viv had a plan in mind about getting her best friend Daan the girl of her dreams: Beth Mead. She would need help though. Thats when Jordan Nobbs and Leah Williamson came to play. They knew about Beths little crush on Daan and told viv. So the plan was in place. One of the girls where going to pick dare and they would dare them to play seven minutes in heaven. But that wasn't all they had worked out there was secret part only Jordan knew about.

POV: Beth

We are at my place playing truth or dare. I could feel eyes on me but payed no attention to it. Jordan and Leah told me they had a plan to get me with Daan but I didn't think they would actually do it. Of course I want to be with her I've had a crush on her since I got to arsenal. I was looking at my phone thinking about Daan when I heard somebody clear her throat. I looked up and every one was looking at me.
"Yes?" I asked not knowing what's happening.
"It's your turn truth or dare" Jordan had a smirk playing on her lips and I knew I was in for it.
"I'm probably going to regret this... dare." Her smirk grew and I knew I had screwed up.
"I dare you to play seven minutes in heaven with Daan." My mouth dropped.
"Jordan! No I'm not doing that you idiot."
"But why not Beth what's the problem." Everyone was smirking at me. I looked at Daan and she had a little smile on her face. Wait what is she smiling?
"No but you don't know if Daan is ok with it and you can't force her." I said making a point hoping Daan would back me. But she didn't.
"I don't mind." Oh god what was going to happen.
"Ok you two go up to Beths room and have fun." We both stood up and made our way to the stairs.
"And when you come back down you have to have a mark to prove you did something." Jordan said with a smirk playing on her face.

We got up stairs to my room and closed the door. When I turned back around Daan was standing right in front of me. I didn't expect her to be right there in front of me. We locked eyes and stood there for what felt like ages. She toke a step towards me. I was already up against the door. She put one hand on my waist and the other on my cheek.
"It's ok if you don't want to do this we can just put some makeup on your neck. But I really like you Beff a lot like more than a friend should like a friend." She toke a pause and then continued.
"But if you don't like me in that way that's fine. Just tell me now and we will hangout and walk down stairs in a couple of minutes." I nodded my head and she went and sat on the bed. I gave her a questioningly look.
"You shook your head that you don't like me more than a friend so I'm respecting your space."
"No Daan I didn't shake my head because I don't like you. I shook my head because I was agreeing that if you didn't like me we could just talk. I really do like you Daan a lot. And I'm sorry if I made it look like I didn't like you but I do." I walked over to my bed and sat in front of her. I put my hand on her thigh and looked up into her chocolate brown eyes.

POV Daan

She put her hand on my thigh and rubbed it softly. I looked up and immediately got lost in her beautiful blue eyes. We both stared leaning in. Our lips met and it was pure bliss. She climbed on top of me and continued to kiss me. I put my hand on her hips and flipped us.

POV General

Daan flipped them over and started to take Beths shirt off but Beth stopped her.
"Daan I'm still a virgin. And I'm not ready to do that yet." Beth said looking down in embarrassment and fiddling with her fingers. Daan pulled her chin up to look at her.
"Beff that's ok we can just cuddle if you want." Beth smiled and kissed Daan one more time before Daan climbed off and wrapped her arms around Beth and intertwined there hands together.
"You know you still don't pronounce my name probably Daan?" Beth said
"You don't like the way I pronounce your name?" Daan asked her smile slowly fading.
"No no I do. I love the way you say my name I was just saying." Beth said turning in Daan arms and kissing her with passion.
"I was just messing with you."
"You know we should probably go down stairs and it's been longer than seven minutes."

They stood up and started to walk downstairs.
"Why is it so quite?"
"I don't know Daan" They called Jordan.
'Hey Jordan where are you guys'
'We left so you guys could have some fun. We all went to our perspective houses. Well expect for Daan obviously.' Beth looked up when she heard a whisper. She saw Daan with her hand slipping down to her pants
'H-hey Jordan I gotta go.'
'Why are and Daan getting fre-'
Beth didn't hear the end of her sentence because she hung up.
"Daan what are you doing." Beth asked walking over to the couch and sitting in front of her.
"T-touching myself." Daan stuttered. Beth put her hand on Daans waistband and slowly took her jeans off. She moved daans hand out of the way and sunk her head down to the holy grail.

Time skip

The girls woke up the next morning in each other's arms. Daan was naked and Beth had no shirt on. Daan had wanted beths first time to be special and not because they had to follow threw with a dare.  Beth kissed Daan on the nose and watched as she scrunched it up. She laughed at how adorable the girl was.
"Your laugh is beautiful Beff."
"Well your beautiful Daan." They both stared at one another.
"Beff I have a question for you."
"Yes? What do you need."
"Will you be my girlfriend?"
"I would love to be your girlfriend." They stayed cuddle up till they had to leave for training