Taking y'all down to the first floor, Then the door re-opened making mine eyes widened. you'll saw that one certain demon that you'll kept seeing in your dreams.

"Y/N I wanted you to meet Charlie, Alastor, Husk, Nifty and you already Vaggie."

I then gave them a frighten smile, which was some of them was confused
On me being nervous. Which made one of them smirk.

"Welcome new friend. I'm so glad you could come an join us, At the happy hotel."

A girl with rose cheeks greeted me
Shaking my head excitedly.

"Vaggie already told me that you've
wanted to stay here for a while,
Since you're new an all in hell.
But don't we're make you feel welcome!"

You was going to say something but she kept renting on about stuff, That might've just hitted you across your mind.

"Wait, So what you're saying is, We can redeem are self of having a second chance at getting into heaven!"

Mine eyes lit up at the thought of it! There just one problem...
You'll then looked at the deer demon beside her, That made you sigh.

"Yup, Anyone can get a second chance if they're put there heart into it!
So what do you say?
Would you like to joined our cause?"

"Second chance hmm,
And how long would that be?"

You question.

"Whenever you're are ready?"

You then look at your hand that was once bloodied of a sinner, Then look back at Charlie.

"Sure. I'm I guess it couldn't hurt to tried! "

You'll said unsurely to Charlie, Which then she hugged you tightly squeezing you. Making Alastor frown at that answer you said.

"C-harlie I can't breath!?"

"Oh sorry..
It just your the first demon who wanted
To redeem."
She then let go of you as she remember something.

"Oh, I can't not forget.
Alastor mentioned he met you before and said you sing Beautifully.
So I been thinking maybe you can bring in more clients if you were sing in are Diner area."

When she said that a dreadful memories then came back to haunted me...

"I couldn't...

No..

Make it stop!"

You said to yourself.

"Y/n you okay?"
Charlie said which made everyone look
A little Worried.

Ah-yeah I- just... Gotta blast!

Without any other word said, You then walked away openin the front door. Then leavin going outside trying to find some fresh air. While everybody stare at you confused,

As you left without an explanation An hours has passed, While You'll was thinking outside the soft breeze was flowing through your hair.

As you sigh in relief.

"I take it that you'r not so very a social person.. Mind if I join you?"

Angel said.
Which I'll turned to him, And smiled at him while nodded looking back up at the red sky Taking it all in.

'That It really not a dream.. That Am actually dead.'

"Hey Angel,
Do you really think that there a possibility Of having second chances..."

Youll then looked at him,
As he then look at you confused.

"Well- I'm mean, You can't actually believe that stuff Can you? I mean once you in hell you've stuck down there Forever."

You've then look down in a panic Wondering if you ever get out of here His pitying talk was not helping you at all.

"-And I had to learn that the hard way.
But It not so bad down here, Now that I think about it.. What I'm trying to say is, You'll will soon start to beginning to like it down here."

He start laughing nervously, As He looked in you're direction.
Which made you frown depressing, Getting up an leaving.

"H-Hey where you're going? D-did I says something wrong?"

You didn't respond all there was left was a slam at the door.

(Angel Pov)

"Way a go Angel,
You just had to blow it."

I'll then started to smack myself on the head. As something was coming out of the shadow Laughing.

"Very smooth Angel."

I'll then turn around,

As Alastor walk out of the shadow.

"What do you want Alastor..."

"Oh nothing, Just came here for the entertainment Of your pity talk."

"Great that not creepy at all Alastor."

I says sarcastic.

"No no no,
I just happened to be there."

"..."

"But I'm getting off the subject."

"Isn't it now?"
Angel then cross his arm.

"Yes. And I would appreciate if you left y/n Along. I brought her down here she belong to me."

"Wait. Your the cause of her death."

Alastor the started circling around me, He'll was talking.

"I wouldn't say that... It was just a thought of her, Having a corrupted Mind. Which made her wanna die."

He said which made Angel confused a little...

"What I'm trying to say is,
If you want something. You'll take it!"

He said which made Angel continue to thinks until he came to realization, What information he was given him.
But played alone to his little comment.

"Oh your right.
You must be really lucky to have Someone like her down here. I wish I should've thought of that.

He said smirking.

"Maybe next time you will. But right now Keep your distance.
Or You won't like me when I'm angry ANGEL."

He then vanished.

"Oh I keep my distance all right.
But remember what you
Said.
I take what I want."

He then left.