Harry Potter x reader

Where will we go? What will I wear? What will I say?

Today is You and Harry's three month anniversary. Also the exact same day that Sirius Black died. Well the anniversary of that day.
You knew this day would be hard for Harry so You decided you would take him out. Get away from everything, get some fresh air, and you knew exactly where to go. 
     " Wait," Hermione started," you are taking Harry out on a date tonight?" 
             " Yes"  
            " Tonight?" She asked. Why is she asking me this? We have been planning this for 2 weeks! She can be annoying if you know her well enough.
       " Yes Mione" You replied confused that she was asking these questions.
            " Why?" 
       " Why not? 
        " I'm just messing with you " Mione said with a smile.

Oh right. I'm the only one she reveals her sarcastic side to.
This was the only thought that kind of annoyed you, well other than Draco Malfoy. Those are the only thoughts that really bother you.
Whenever You and Hermione were alone Hermione is the most sarcastic person ever.
        You were wearing a blue sweater with black ripped jeans. Your normal outfit for when her and Harry went out. Your ocean blue hair tied in a braid. You look perfect.
You and Hermione have spent 2 weeks planning this date. It was really important to you that Harry was happy the whole night and not mourning over Sirius. Hermione had a date with Ron tonight so they won't be hard to track down when if you need them. 
        As you were walking down the stairs to the common room, you made a snarky comment about Pansy Parkinson and you guys laughed all the way down the stairs.
But when you reached the bottom of the stairs you quickly stopped laughing. You saw Harry and Cho. Cho had put Harry against the wall and was snogging him! You never thought in a million years that Harry would do such a thing. He seemed so nice and gentle. Well, i guess i was wrong about him. you thought.
You felt tears threatening to spill. You were slowly breaking inside watching the scene in front of you. 
          " Harry!" Mione screeched. He pushed Cho away and looked straight at me. His face fell. Cho had a smirk on her face, she didn't look like she regretted anything. 
         " Y/N/N! let me-" you didn't want to hear what he had to say. So you interrupted him.
           " Save it! I don't care!" you lied. of course i care, you thought.
Without thinking you ran out of the common room. You heard your name being called behind you. You didn't listen. 
        When you thought no one was following anymore, you slid into a corner and cried. You thought about how you trusted him. How you should have seen this from the very beginning.

Your thoughts were interrupted when you felt a hand on your shoulder. You wanted it to be Hermione but that's not who it was. Just my luck! you thought. 
        " Y/N/N, Please just list-" his voice was soft but that didn't stop you from jumping away from him and his warm and soothing embrace.
       " Why should i Listen?! To you of all people? I trusted you! I expected something from Cho, But you! Tell me one good reason i should listen to a word you have to say?!" You finally snapped. He stared at you in shock. You never snapped at people. His shock quickly turned to anger. 
        " She pinned me up against the wall! What was i supposed to do, huh? Just hit her? I don't hit woman! Even if they deserve it! You just need to trust me for three seconds to let me explain." You could tell he was angry but that compares to nothing. He betrayed you. And made you feel unsure of your actions.
        " Why should i let you explain?! After you shattered my heart into millions of pieces!" 
 " Because i love you! No matter what people say, I will keep loving you until my heart stops beating. Y/N without you, i am nothing. My world means nothing anymore without you! Y/My/M/N Y/L/N, I'm in love with you!" you felt your heart skip a beat at his words. He loves me? The boy who lived, in love with me? These questions roamed your mind. You were in shock. You didn't know what to say. 
        " Synthia Answer him!" you looked over and saw Luna and a lot of other kids. You looked at the Raven haired boy in front of you with a small smile.
       " Harry James Potter," you started," I love you too. But you have to promise that what happened between you and Cho never happens again." you had to be sure. So you knew he wouldn't shatter your heart again.
           " I promise." He looked at you. You saw lust and regret and love in his emerald green eyes. After about, 30 seconds of gazing at each other like you guys were stars just wanting to be searched, you grabbed his hand and started leading him outside. 
        You lead him around the Black Lake and stopped in front of a hidden tree.

The black lake really did look black but with white dots or stars. You couldn't look at Harry. What if he doesn't like it?

You tried to not search through possible bad scenarios that could happen. But thinking about not thinking about something makes you want to think about the thing your not supposed to be thinking about.
The worst scenario that could ever be imagined came into my head. As you imagined it a cold tear made its way down your  face.
Harry wiped the tear away with his thumb and cupped your face in his hands. 
     " hey, it's amazing " he stopped for a second to gaze in to your chocolate brown eyes," but their not the most beautiful things here." 
What? Star gazing was one of his favorite things to do, ever.
After the past seven years of telling us that the stars are the most beautiful things he's ever seen, now he's telling you that their not? you were so confused. 
        " Well then what is?" you were still so confused. and you could tell it showed on your face.
" You really don't know?" Harry asked. You nodded still confused about what he is thinking. He laughed and pressed his lips onto yours. After a few seconds he pulled away. You frowned but then realized Harry was smiling. 
                 " it's you"