He'd been sitting in that same position since we got on the plane. He was obviously pissed to have been called away from home to attend a vacation that he detested. He didn't want to spend two weeks in Italy with the Gothica Clan. I partially felt sorry for him, mostly because of all the garbage he'd gone through.

He'd been raised to be sold into marriage with Storm Von Gothica, only to have Storm fall in love with his best friend, Mark. The guy Alexander loved was killed by Storm's father, the other guy Alexander loved. Oh yea, I knew all about that, because I knew everything and I hated it.

"What's wrong?" I was startled a little from the voice in front of me, making me look up. Mark was sitting backwards in his seat, turned to look at me with curious blue eyes. His jet black hair was neatly styled to the nape of his neck, locks hanging in front of his ears and his bangs brushed toward the center of his face. He was chewing on the end of a gummy worm.

"Weird dream." I responded honestly. At least, that's what I had hoped it was. It had felt so real, like a vision, but I had it while I slept. It was rare that I have a vision in my sleep. And the trembling had woken me up with a start because I thought I was having another seizure.

I could already feel my body starting to get tired. I had fought hard to try and avoid visions, and this was the first one in a few weeks.

"Huhh," Mark hummed, twirling the worm in his mouth, "Well, we just hit some turbulence. S'probably what woke you up like that." I sighed in relief, slumping back into my seat.

"Good, good... Rather turbulence than anotha seizure." I admitted, making Mark nod grimly before looking up to peer down the aisle at the bathroom. I raised an eyebrow, following his gaze before looking back.

"Is Storm still in the toilet?" I asked, amazed. I had fallen asleep a good twenty minutes and before then, Storm had rushed to the bathroom, looking green in the face.

"He hates airplanes," Mark answered with a sigh, slurping the worm into his mouth and giving it a harsh chew before swallowing, "It's why he wasn't thrilled about the trip. Oh, that and he just wanted to relax, but it's hard. We have a psycho child living in our basement." He said that a tad bit too loudly and a couple people gave him a strange look. Alexander looked up with a frown, reaching up to pull an ear bud out.

"Mark, even I heard that. Keep your voice down." He scolded lightly, closing the pamphlet and tucking it into the pocket of the seat in front of him. Mark rolled his eyes, frowning in irritation for a moment before taking a deep breath, letting it out as a heavy sigh as he rested his chin on the back of his seat.

"I've never been out of the country before. This is so cool," He admitted, scanning the airplane, "The furthest I've been was Ohio. Have you ever been to Italy before?" I shook my head and glanced at Alexander, who hesitated before looking away.

"Once, but I was five." He responded. Mark hummed, leaning forward a little.

"What's it like? Are the people nice? How about the food? The food's good too, right? And by food, I mean people food, not vampy food." He added, making me laugh as he grinned. Alexander didn't seem to find the humor in it as he kept his eyes averted.

"The people are nice. The humans anyway. The food is excellent. Italian food is probably my favorite." He replied briefly as he took out his music player to fiddle with a couple buttons. Mark blinked, cocking his head curiously.

"Humans? Wait, there's vampires in Italy too?" He asked. I raised an eyebrow at him, folding my arms over my chest.

"Don't be stupid, Marky. They've got vampies everywhere. Ye didn't fink America was special, did ye?" I questioned, making Mark blush. Alexander's lips twitched as if he were going to smile, but he resisted and glanced up at Mark.