Chapter 3.

After my shift, I walked inside and checked the locks of every door. As expected, all of them were locked properly so I decided to walk down to the new cells. The 'new meat' would get searched to see if they had anything illegal on their bodies, such as drugs or weapons. I glanced through the window, my eyes falling on a rather handsome man.

The others were searched already because the waiting room was empty. There was a plastic bucket full of things that were taken from the prisoners. Nothing shocking; lighters, belts, bags of cannabis and bobby pins. The last were used to open doors.

My head snapped up from the bucket as I heard the heavy door open. My colleagues were locking Niall Horans arms in handcuffs and bringing him to his cell. I greeted them before the blonde guy. It was obvious that his hair was dyed, which wasn't surprising.

The only thing odd was, that his hair was dyed a natural colour, and not blue like the rest of his gang usually had. ''Good afternoon...'' I spoke at the man, who looked at me with narrowed eyes and a crooked grin. ''Goo-'' He got silenced by the men handling him, which caused me to raise an eyebrow. Though I decided not to comment; I didn't know what he had done while being searched.

''How's Harry?'' Niall grinned at me, causing my colleagues to push him up against the wall to handle him. I frowned a bit, how did he know I knew Harry? ''SHUT UP AND BEHAVE YOURSELF!'' Teddy, an older man with a scruffy beard, shouted at Niall. I shook my head and raised a hand to gesture he should shut up himself. ''Why are you worrying about that? What's your name by the way.'' I asked politely.

He hadn't done anything wrong to me so I thought he deserved to know who he was talking to, after I found out who he was. ''Niall, Niall Horan, miss.'' He smirked causing me to nod. ''I'm the head of this department, miss Cameron.'' I introduced myself.

He grinned at me and watched me carefully, his eyes flowing over me like a snake checking out it's prey. I decided not to let it bother me because I knew he would master me then. ''Harry's a friend of mine, miss Cameron.'' He replied, licking his dry lips and looking at me.

It bothered me that he was pressed up with his face against the wall, but my colleagues already knew this boy better than I did, so I decided to leave it like this. ''Is he, yeah? That's nice.'' I nodded. ''Listen, Niall, you'll be in the same department as Harry. You understand I don't want any trouble.'' I said causing him to cackle and nod. ''Yes miss, I'll behave miss.'' He said, like a little child. I knew he was mocking me.

''All right...'' I spoke calmly before nodding at Teddy, who frowned slightly at me. He never really agreed on me, as a young girl, being his supervisor and team leader. ''You can bring Niall to his cell, for as long as it is. Dinner is in fifteen minutes.'' I spoke calmly, smiling politely. ''Good day, Niall.'' I said, leaving the room before they brought him to his cell. I walked towards the canteen already to make sure everyone was prepared. The most fights were during the breaks and smoking time, but dinner was number two on the list.

After greeting Margret, the cook who prepared dinner for the prisoners, I took my walkie-talkie from my belt and informed the rest of my team that they could bring in the boys for dinner. Slowly, the room got filled. I got greeted by most of them, either by nods or words so I greeted them back politely and stood near the door to keep an eye on them.

I smiled at Harry who walked in. ''Enjoy your meal.'' I spoke to him. The boys greeted Margret as well as she filled their plates with the food of the day; chicken and mash. Glasses of water were filled and drank, it was almost cosy. That, until Niall walked in. Harry's head snapped up at the blond haired boy and I heard one of my colleagues talk through the walkie talkie. ''Attention, tension in the dinner hall, keep an eye out on number 2054 and 3360.'' I listened quietly. Harry and Niall, obviously.

Niall scanned the room with his eyes and smiled in satisfaction. He recognised some of his gang mates and after getting his dinner, he decided to sit by them. A few of them scooted over as soon as the boy came near them. He surely wasn't the nicest in his gang...

Clever as Harry was, he kept his distance but also kept his eyes on table number three, the table Niall and his mates sat at. I told my colleagues they didn't have to come in action, through the walkie-talkie and received a 'Roger' in response. It didn't seem dangerous to me to have the boys eat their dinner in the same room.