duex

Another day..

"Wow, a transfer student again?"

Jirou says, a little surprised. Koda nods, Bakugo scowling.

"Woah! What's this talk about a transfer student? Is it a girl, is she hot?"

"Calm down, dunce."

Kaminari. Bakugo stands up, walking out of the classroom, probably for some snack. Jiro crosses her arms. She seemed to be thinking of something. Is it Creati? She smiled a bit. The purple haired female feels a tap on her shoulder. She turns to  see Koda, and Kaminari digging through his bag.

"Whatcha looking for?"

She says, putting her head on her chin.

"A sketchbook. We still need more members for the band, and posters."

"You think people will join during the last month of junior high? You must be crazy."

"Hey! It's worth a try. Plus, I heard that dude with a bird obsession can play guitar pretty well."

The electric boy gently elbowing the other, wiggling hiseyebrows. Jiro facepalms at the other's idiocy.

"For the last time, it's not a mask, Kaminari."

She sighs. Kaminari shrugged and handed the sketchbook to Koda, the shy boy thanking him. Koda starts sketching and Kaminari scrolls through his phone. Might as well do something as well. Reaching for a notebook, Jiro grabs a pencil as well. She opens the book full of words. Or lyrics. Loud screaming was heard outside the classroom. A boy with green hair and freckles runs in, hiding under a desk.

"I-I'm sorry, Kacchan! But I didn't break the vending machine! Y-you kept kicking it-t!"

The ash blond boy slams the door open, looking around the room. Jiro stands up. Bakugo was bullying that boy again, or messing with him. Either way, this habit of blaming the boy needed to stop.

"Oi! I know you're here, you dumb broccoli head!"

"B-broccoli!?"

Bakugo walked over to a desk, looking under. Just as he was about to pull him out, Jiro set a hand on his shoulder.

"Bakugo, leave him be."

"D-dude! Scary!"

She demands, Kaminari saying something after, as well as hiding behind Koda who was trembling.
Bakugo pouted and sat back in his seat. The green haired boy got out and sat in the seat since it was his own desk. He pulls out a notebook, and she sees little doodles of heroes inside. Not wanting to be nosy, she starts writing lyrics before class started. The teacher walks in, holding papers.

"Hey, class! Words spread quick but if you didn't know, we have a student transferring here in a couple of days, so try to welcome her!"

The class nods, Kaminari looking proud since he guessed right.

"Now, time for class to begin!"