"I've heard enough" I said and I ran out of the house and I started walking home. 

I walk through the door "Cassie, did you have fun?" Mom asked. 

"Yeah" I said hiding my face from them I don't want them to see my tears. 

"I am going to bed" I said and I walked to my room and feel asleep. 

The next morning I woke up and went to the kitchen for breakfast and I started eating pancakes with Morgan and my parents. 

Then the door bell rang "I will get it" dad said and he got up and left to come back a few minutes later "It's for you Cas" dad said and I nod. 

I get up and go to the front door to see Jacob. 

"What do you want?" I asked confused why he is here after last night.

"I am sorry about last night, I wasn't drunk she was.. I only had 2 beers" Jacob said.

"But you still did it, you could have told her no and stopped her but you didn't" I said started to get angry. 

"I know, that was my fault" he said.

"Your right it is your fault, were done" I said and I shut the door in his face. 

"What was that about?" mom asked coming up to me. 

"Jacob cheated on me so I told him we are done" I said.

Mom gave me a sorry face "Oh honey, I am so sorry" she said.

"It's fine" I said.

"Let's go shopping if you want?" mom said and I nod. 

We bought new clothes and we got our nails and hair done and it was a nice day with my mom. 

Dad and I spent some time putting together new furniture mom and him bough a while ago. 

Then after my dad I spent time with Morgan hanging out in her room. Who knew people can change in 10 months. 

Then we heard the door bell ring. Mom walks in a few seconds later "It's for you Cassie" she said and I walk to the door to see Ella. 

"What do you want?" I asked. 

"I am not sorry about what happened with Jacob. I am only sorry you found out that way" Ella said.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused. 

"Jacob and I were dating when you left for that school, then he left me for you and when that happened I pretended to still be your friend. Last night, I was planning for so long" Ella said.

I was shocked at what she was saying. We have been sisters sense grade 1 and know it's over? 

"Your just jealous" I said.

"Know that you both are over, we are dating again, we got back together this morning after he saw you" Ella said gloating. 

"Good for you" I said not caring anymore.

"He also wanted me to tell you he is not returning to the school next year with you, he is coming back to school here" Ella said and my eyes widen. 

Jacob loves the school and now he is leaving? 

"Why didn't he tell me?" I asked.

"You never gave him the chance, so thanks you for one thing, bring me closer to Jacob" Ella smirked and waved bye and left without saying another word. 

You know what, I don't need them.. Jacob has no idea what I went thought sense I got to this school. 

Ella is just so full of herself. I can't believe I never saw it before. 

"Yo what did I miss?" Blake said coming out of his car and I smile when I see him. 

I ran to him giving him a big hug "I missed you" I said.

"I missed you too kid" he said.

"Are you coming to my graduation?" I asked. 

"I wouldn't miss it" he said and we pulled out of the hug. 

"Good, you better be their" I said and we both laugh. 

"yay were all together again, time to get into trouble!" Morgan yelled running outside to us 

"Mom and dad must love that" I said and all three of us laugh. 

"Oh great.." mom said sarcastically coming outside with dad. 

"Yeah, just what we wanted" dad said sarcastically. 

"Don't worry, we won't be that bad" I said giving them an innocent face.

"Yeah right" they both said and all of us burst out laughing.