Chapter 4

(Chris)

"Well I was walking back from being kicked out of here when I walked in and Julie was laying naked in my bed. I told her to get out and left. As I was walking towards Josh's tent I uh...heard um...Jo saying some things and decided to go see Sam hoping you'd done left. When I walked past my tent I heard my name being shouted. I opened my door and something rushed out while Julie was holding her neck. And you know the rest."

Wow. A vampire sneaks into our camp and has sex with the pack fighters daughter...this is not good. Not good at all.

Not to mention the fact that he bit her. Now we have to worry they'll follow us and 'claim' her as his.

As I was thinking over ever thing, I heard the Alpha order people to pack up and hurry. We needed to get a move on, we had to get to the ball after all.

I still can't believe Sam accepted Heath's offer. Now I have to find a date, he'll I may just go stag.

I ignore Heath and josh while I rush back to our tent. I needed to start packing and getting everything together.

Sam was already packed and was starting to take our tent down. She even went as far to pack for me! What is going on with her?

(Sam)

I don't know what to think. Was Heath still with that Julia or wait I thinks it's Julie. Whatever he told me he broke up with her two weeks ago.

I always thought he was cute maybe a player but cute none the less. I was always the 'brother's untochable sister' no guys could get close to me. Especially when Heath started to take a interst in me, they made sure no one came close. 

I enjoyed the guys company, but sometimes they sufficated me to no end. Now that I was going on a date with Heath made me feel strange. Like I was doing something wrong.