She saw the guilty faces of the boys and smiled. "Don't worry. It's all in the past. I was alone in that world. But in here, I have you two." The two blushed at her words, but nonetheless, smiled at her. The announcement startled them.

"Mic test! Everyone stay where you are!! The first test is over now! All remaining regulars, stop what you're doing and listen carefully! Any Regulars fighting from now on will be eliminated!!" Kohaku was confused. Are there already 200 people? That's fast. "To the 200 Regulars who passed the first test, congratulations to all of you! It may be a bit rushed, but a second test will be carried out right away!"

"Eh?! Right this second?!" Conan screeched.

"Ha ha! Don't be so disappointed! The next test is really simple! Now here is the challenge for the second test! The challenge is 'Getting Teammates'!! There are 200 remaining Regulars! Among those who remain, find two Regulars to be your teammates! In short, this test is to make a team of three!"

"A team of three?" Tsuna questioned. But the announcer wasn't finished.

"For your reference, we're giving you a five minute limit!" The three of them looked at each other. Kohaku just grinned. "Ok, starting now, make a team of three! Of course, if you don't make a team in five minutes, you are eliminated! Oh, and one more thing. To be considered a team, you need to be touching some part of your teammates' bodies when the time limit is over! So, everyone, good luck!"

The two brunets deadpanned at her. "You knew that this would happen, didn't you?" She nodded gleefully. The two boys sighed while Kohaku looked at her Pocket and saw that they have a lot of time remaining. She tore her gaze from her Pocket and looked at Tsuna and Conan. She held out both her hand. Tsuna and Conan was confused.

"Hand." She said and they immediately understood. Both of them held one of her hands and and the three of them went silent. Conan broke the silence by saying, "Sorry." Kohaku was confused. Why was he saying sorry? He continued, "I made you remember a bad memory." She smiled gently at Conan.

"Don't worry about it. I already made peace with that memory. By the way Tsuna, who was the Vongola Decimo? And what's his or her name?" She questioned to Tsuna. Tsuna jumped at being questioned but nonetheless answered.

"My brother was the Vongola Decimo. His name is Sawada Ieyoshi." He answered. He gazed at the ground, not meeting Kohaku's eyes. She just hummed.

"I see. And what is he like? Your parents?"

"My brother was... manipulative and cunning. He acts nicely around people, including his so-called 'friends'. I think he didn't even consider them friends. His act started when we were... 3, I think? Maybe 4... I forgot. So it was developed for a long time. Only I knew about his act and never fell for it. Although, his acting gave me a lot of trouble. He is very smart and athletic. All of the people in Namimori adored him because he was the 'Bright child', while I was dubbed 'Useless' to everyone, including my family.

"My mother was oblivious, but not dense. She knew what was happening to me, yet she didn't bat an eye. She loved my brother dearly, to the point that she wouldn't pay attention to me. When I tried to her attention away from my brother for a second, she hit me. She said that my brother was more important than me. So I stopped trying to get her attention. 

"My father was a ditsy old man. When he comes home from his work, he just greets his family and drinks. I really didn't understand why my mother would marry such a guy. He hasn't visited for a long time and when my mother calls for him to come home, he just laughs and says he's busy. His attention was with Ieyoshi, so I instinctively knew that I wouldn't be able to get his attention."