Chapter 3

Kohaku yawned. Her eyes are begging to close. She rubbed her eyes. Conan noticed and asked, "Kaa-san, are you okay?" She nodded.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just sleepy. I haven't slept in... a week, I think." Her words were slurred but still understandable. Tsuna and Conan are worried.

"Oh, you look sleepy, Ms. Kohaku. Do you want to take a nap?" Lero Ro asked Kohaku.

"If it's no trouble, I would like to take a nap."

"It's no trouble at all. Go ahead." 

"Ok. Conan, Tsuna, wake me up if it's done." And she closed her eyes. Tsuna used his lap as her pillow to make her feel comfortable. A few seconds later, they were becoming bored. Lero Ro noticed their boredom so he made a conversation with them.

"You guys look bored. How about chatting with me for a while?" He said. They nodded. He sat down beside Bam. "While we're waiting, do you wanna play a game?" They were confused. A game?

"Huh? What game?" Bam asked.

"Let's guess which Regular will be the first to pass through the Shinsoo. If you get it right, I will answer any question you ask. In return, if I'm right, you'll answer all I ask as well. What do you think?" He proposed.

"What? Really? Sounds good!" Lero Ro looked at Tsuna and Conan.

"How about it?" Tsuna and Conan glanced at each other and nodded.

"It's fine." Tsuna answered.

"Then I'll go first." Lero Ro volunteered. "I'll choose that green girl. I think her name was Anak... Who will you choose?" The three of them looked at the other Regulars. Tsuna and Conan found that out of all the Regulars they checked, the person that Lero Ro picked stood out the most. So they spoke out who they picked.

"The green girl." Both of them spoke at the same time.

"Me too, I also choose that green girl." Bam said.

"Oh? Is there a reason why all three of you chose the same person?" The blond questioned.

"Intuition." Tsuna commented.

"Deduction." Conan said.

"A feeling." Bam replied.

After they said that, Anak passed the barrier with no effort whatsoever. The other Regulars were astonished at how Anak easily passed.

"Oh, it seems like a tie." Lero Ro said making Bam relieved. Tsuna and Conan didn't really care. They looked at Kohaku to see if she woke up. She groaned softly at the movement. Conan petted her head to make her comfortable again. That did the trick as Kohaku stopped groaning. "But since I'm a Ranker, I will answer your question." Bam blinked. Both Tsuna and Conan raised an eyebrow.

"What? Really?" Bam asked. "Then, did a girl with light blond hair and freckles pass by here?"

"Light blond hair... freckles..." He thought about it. He hasn't seen someone like that. "I don't think I saw her in any of the Tests I was in charge of."

"I see." He sighed sadly. 

"She might be taking a Test somewhere else." He tried to cheer him up. "I will try to ask the other Administrators about her. Any other questions?"

"Hm. Then, could you tell me about the Irregulars?" Tsuna and Conan's ears perked at that question. They forgot to ask their mother what Irregulars are.

Lero Ro was intrigued. He didn't expect that question but nonetheless answered. "The Irregulars are 'Those who go against the rules of the Tower'."