Prolog

Deep within a forest was a creature but not like any other creature, no. This creature was from a place called the Upsidedown. An alternate place of the real world that holds creatures known as the Demogorgon. This creature was a Demodog. The stage before it becomes a Demogorgon. Cuts and marks lay across all over its body as it lays on the ground whimpering from the pain. Left for dead by Fallen Angels who figured out it could not create portals. They beat the Demodog to make it submit before they left it for dead. Unknown to them though, that the Demodog will soon become the Demogorgon.

As it lays there damage and bleeds close to death. It then hears footsteps walking towards it. The Demodog tries to back away but can bearly move because of its wounds. As the sound comes closer and closer. The sound then comes to a stop to reveal a Crisome hair girl with blue eyes looking towards the Demodog. The girl slowly walks towards the Demodog. The Demodog whimpers in fear as the girl come closer and closer to it. The girl finally reaches the Demodog and kneels down to it. As it whimpers in fear the girl then begins to speak.

Red Hair Girl: "Ssshhhh. Don't be afraid. I am not here to hurt you." rubs Demodog's head.

The Demoddog calms down at her touch. The Girl then picks up the Demodog and creates a magic cercal and teleports out of the forest and to a house located in the underworld. The Girl with the injured Demodog in arms and walks up to a big house and knocks on the door. After a few seconds of waiting the door, finally opens up to reveal a woman with wight hair and in a maid outfit.

Wigh Hair women: "Rias. What brings you here this ev...." was stop when seeing what Rias was holding. "W.were did you get that!?" she says in shock.

Rias: "I will tell you later Grayfia. When need to help it."

Grayfia: "Come on in and set it on the table. I will go get your bother and call in some maids to heal it"

Rias walks in with the Demodog and sets it down on the table. After a minute or two, a couple of maids rush in with some medical supplies and head for the table on begin to work on the Demodog. Rias steps back and watches as the maids heal the Demodog. After a while, they finish up and walk away then a CrimsomeHair boy walks in with Grayfia next to them.

Red hair Boy: "So what needed to be brought to my attention at this very moment Grayfia?"

Grayfia: "My apologies Sirzechs but your Sister has brought in something that you must know."

Sirzechs: "Is that so? Well then Rias, what is it th...." He stop when he looked at the table with the Demodog on it all banged up. "Rias. Where did you get that?"

Rias: "Well I found it out laying on the ground in the forest all injured and wounded. What is it?" she asked in confusion.

Sirzechs: "Rias, what you found was a Demodog from the Upsidedown."

Rias: "A Demo what?

Grayfia: "A violent creature that will soon become a Demogorgon. A monstrous creature with little few ways of deing."

Sirzechs: " We must get rid of it before it kills us!"

Rias: "Wait, brother! What if we can have it on our side? Just imagine having one with us."

Grayfia: "She does have a good point, my love."

Sirzechs: sighs "Alright, but you will have to raise it Rias. But if it kills or harms you in any way we will have no choice but to eliminate it. Do you understand?" He said with a strict voice.

Rias: "Yes brother. I understand."

Sirzechs: "Then from here on out you will raise it and take care of it"

Rias: "Thank you brother" turns to and walks towards the Demodog and rubes its head. "I will take good care you"

(Timeskip few years)

It has been several years since Rias had saved the Demodog who is now a full-grown Demogorgon. Over the years the Demogorgon has protected her and has been by her side at all times. Rias has even named the Demogorgon to Demo. Both Rias and Demo have formed a close bond with each other and Demo always knows when she is in trouble or in danger. But ever since Rias started Highschool in the human world Demo has rarely ever seen her and has been staying in the underworld in the Gremory Manner. She has come and visited Demo and even introduced Demo to her new friends/peerage. But when Rias had finished her second year in Highschool she did not visit and it's now her 3rd and final year. Demo has been just laying down for most of the day and also sometimes gets visits from Grayfia or Sirzechs but that doesn't happen often.

Today was like any other day for Demo. Just laying down and eating his food. As Demo is laying down relaxing, Sirzechs comes in.

Sirzechs: "Hello there Demo."

Demo just stays laying down not paying attention.

Sirzechs: sighs "I know it's been lonely lately for you since Rias hasn't visited lately but I do have a surprise for you though."

Demo looks up at Sirzechs with interest.

Sirzechs: "You will be able to go see her in the Huma World today and there is more. You will be staying with her at her home!"

Demon suddenly jumps right up and tackles Sirzechs in a big hug.

Sirzechs: "I k.k.now your happy but can you p.p.lease let me go? I.I can bearly breath!"

Demon then realises Sirzechs from the hug and stands at his full height.

Sirzechs: "Alright now. Stand next to me and we will teleport to the human world."

Demon dose as Sirzechs says andstands next to him. Then a magic cercal forms below both of them and they both telopoted to the human word. They appear to have teloported next to an abdoned warehouse where Rias and her peerage are fighting a stray devil.

Sirzechs: "Here we are. Rias and her peerage are in there fighting a stray"

Just then Demo got the feeling like Rias was about to be dealt with a hard strike so he rush and broke through the wall of the buildingsurprising Sirzechs and the people in side.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------