"Today, we are going to welcome the newest addition to the Bai family, Bai Da Gun. I am officially naming our Gun-gun as the next crowned prince of Qingqiu. Us, from the descendant of an ancient and thriving clan is officially welcoming our youngest..." and in a sudden move, everyone with the last name of Bai changed their immortal apperance into their animal form.

Gun-gun saw that only his mother jiu is the only ninetailed fox that has a different fur color and it made his mother stand out. Gun gun felt the fox form of her mother nuzzled his palm and nodded at him.

Gun gun slowly smiled and emboldened to release his animal form and when he did, the whole Bai family surrounded him and one by one nuzzled their noses to his. A clear sign of acceptance and acknowledgement from the whole clan.

On the sidelines, the bystanders namely Ye hua, Zhe Yan, Dong hua and Ali looked at the scene with awe. Feeling lucky that they witnessed this once in thousand of years very intimate familial tradition.

"You are so lucky Dong hua. " Zhe Yan said, eyes still on the scene infront of them. Dong hua is still looking at the scene just replied with Hmmm. It was Ye hua who asked, "Why?" Zhe Yan gave a chuckle and said,

"Ninetailed foxes are amazing and good-looking creatures but Dong hua, a red-fire furred ninetailed fox and a silver-furred ninetailed fox are both yours. You are the envy of the realms at the moment. "

Ye hua choked down his laugh and Ali looked at Zhe Yan and said,

"Are you saying that cousin Feng Jiu and my nephew are pets? "

This time, Ye hua couldn't hide his laugh and Dong hua Dijun just eyed them sharply and didn't say anything still looking proud at his wife and son.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Dong hua Dijun POV

Xiaobai is at the kitchen at the moment and cooked another one of her dishes that she created while she was staying in the mortal realm. Xiaobai wants to cook it specially for me and I smiled at that.

Meanwhile, Gun-gun and I sat here in my study and both of us reading another batch of buddhism sutras. Then I heard my son murmured something under his breath. I looked up and saw his forehead scrunched up. His attention is not on the buddhist sutras but something he remembered. I got curious and called my son's attention.

"Gun-gun what is that made your forehead scrunched up like that? "

My son looked at me wide eyed but relaxed then said,

"Father, mother decided to visit her friends in Qingqui this afternoon. Can I come?"

My attention perked at that. Then a question popped up in my head,

"Your mother's friends are..."

My son enthusiastically replied,

"Boys, Father Dong hua. Mother has lots of male friends even in the mortal realm. "

My eyes un-noticeably twitched at this information. I urged Gun-gun to talk more,

"Boys always follow mother jiu whenever she's in public places. Some even dared touch her but good thing mother used her magic to make them disappear. But there is this one immortal who is so persistent. He even asked mother for a strange parting act of hugging."

While listening to my son ramble so on and on about this, I remembered again what happened when I first saw Xiaobai again after 300 years. My mood turned sour at this point. I didn't realize that I broke the sutra I was holding.

"Are you alright Father Dong hua? You looked like you eat something sour. "

My son is right. I felt someone stuffed hundreds of sour things on my being right now.

I stood and just look at my son and said,

"Stay here. I will check on your mother in the kitchen. "

Before Gun-gun could utter a reply, his father disappeared immediately and said,

"Mother is going to be punished... Again. " the little Gun-gun sighed and sat.

💜🦊💜🦊💜🦊💜🦊💜🦊💜🦊💜🦊

Bai Feng Jiu can't stand it anymore. Dong hua Dijun is really immature when it comes to attention.

Dijun is so silly competing even to his own son. This is proven and tested when Gun-gun scored high marks from his exams in school and as a reward for her son's high marks, Feng Jiu made her son 5 fox candies.

When Dijun learned of this, he made sure to eat the 5 that his wife made for his son.

When Siming and Lian Song learned of this, they spread the gossip to the nine heavens and the four seas. But, this gossip suddenly died down days after it was spread.

When Dong hua Dijun learned of this, he instructed Zhong Lin to send his signature dish the sweet and sour fish to every household in the nine heavens and the four seas.

Zhe Yan cursed Dong hua for he became busy creating a cure for those immortals being food poisoned by Dong hua's sweet and sour fish.

Now the immortals know not to cross the emperor of the realm or else, they will taste again the horrendous sweet and sour fish.