"Shut up! We can't call anyone!" the boy yelled at the girl only for her to question him.

"Are you alright?" Ander asked Polo, only for them to receive a thumbs up.

Luna just rested her head against Polo's, she than kissed him.

"If you ever do that again, I will kill you myself." the girl breathed out.

Polo looks at her, and wipes her tears away,
"It won't happen again. I can't leave you, I won't leave you. I love you, Luna George."
————————-
Luna was with Caye and Ander at the hospital.

"What are we telling them? The last thing Polo needs is his mothers finding out about what happened." Ander told the two girls, Luna agreeing.

They see the doctor, "We pumped his stomach, and he'll be out in no time."
Luna smiled,

"Okay, great! Thank you so much!" The doctor smiled back,

"I'll notify his parents."

"Don't worry... I've already told them. He's my brother. They're on their way now. I hope he learns from this lesson. I don't know how he's into those online videos where people do stupid things. This week's challenge was to take as many pills as possible. We had swimming first thing in the morning. He couldn't swim, I didn't realize he was floating there next to me, his girlfriend did, she always comes by and watches, so she had to pull him out. Thank god she's a good swimmer, and was paying attention. He could have died. We need to talk to him. I look like a mess." Cayetana told doctor.

"Polo, are you okay?" the girl asked the boy. Polo just looked at Luna,

"Can you stay with me at my house?" the boys voice broke. Luna just smiled at him,

"Of course, my love."

Ander hugs Polo, "How are you doing?"

Polo stared blankly, "I couldn't do it. You tell him if you want, but please leave her name out of it. She did nothing wrong, she was just at the wrong place at the wrong time."
———————
Luna had been laying next to Polo.

"Luna, can I tell you something?" the boy asked the girl.

"Of course. Anything."

"In the locker room, when I told Carla, we kissed. It meant nothing, I swear to you. I pushed her away immediately."

the boy told the girl. The girl was shocked, upset, but she wasn't angry.

She knew Polo loved her. She knew how Carla can be, and he's telling her.

He's being honest with her, he's risking losing her. But she will not leave him, not after what just happened.

The girl looked at the boy.

"Okay."
"Okay?" The boy asked, shocked at the reaction he had just received.

"You just tried killing yourself Polo. Yes, i'm hurt. I'm so damn hurt. But, you are being honest. If you didn't love me, you wouldn't have told me. If it happens again, I won't be this easy on you. But, I just want to be in your arms, I just want to be with you, right now." The girl smiled.