Episode 7 (Final)

Ali POV
My life ,feels like a void, empty and null . No one wants to be with me . Maybe I should end it here

I went to the kitchen and took a knife and slowly started cutting myself but it felt nothing and the blood dripping ... it looks ...pretty.
Without realizing I'm actually smilling .

Ali POV End

Author note: Ali 's was sent home after a few days of "quarantine".

Alicia POV

It's Saturday and a good lil' bit of excercise will do . After an hour of stretching I was gonna head out to buy some breakfast but I was interrupted by a phone call.

I looked at the name of the caller, it was Dr. Ghazali. I answered the call, umm hello Alicia can you look after Ali? I have a meeting with the other pioneers and Dato' Othman. Please, I'm worried if he does anything dangerous. He said in a single breath. Um okey I'll look after him. I said kinda in and unwilling tone. Then he hung up.

Oh well I'll need to look after the boy since Agent Bakar is busy with a mission . Well time to "babysit" a 12 year-old-mental-ill super agent.

Alicia POV End

After getting ready, Alicia walked to Ali's house. A few minutes of walking she finally arrived at the said boy's house.

When she entered the house was barely lit by the sunlight when she opened the sliding door

The teen thought the house would be a mess like last time.
(Season 1 Misi:Comot)
But, when she went to the kitchen, she saw a knife with blood stains and a few drops of blood on the floor and on the kitchen counter.

Seeing that means one thing : Ali has been cutting himself

She ran upstairs to find the boy in the his room uncouncience with a lot of blood flowing out of a deep wound.

She immediatly called Bakar and Dr.G . Then she called M.A.T.A to bring Ali to M.A.T.A Medical Centre.

Skip at the medical centre.

The doctors are trying their best to save the boy. Hours has pass but Dr. G ,Bakar and Alicia waited.

After a few more hours, the doctors finally come out with sad looks on their faces. Dr.G immedietly faced the men and woman earing surgical clothes. The doctors can only shake their heads. Dr.G's knees started to shake and finally he knelt down and cried silently as the only child he ever had died because of his lack of attention.

I'm sorry Aliya, I failed to look after our son. He said in a very sad tone.

Bakar can't believe that his nephew is now gone. He fell silent and couldn't utter a single word about it.

Alicia felt guilty the most because she always say things that hurt his feelings and argue with him over the pettiest of things. The guilt that haunts her made her run, leaving the waiting room immedietly without hesitation and with tears falling from her eyes.

Ever since Ali's death, everyone has changed. Bakar is becoming more serious, Alicia stopped coming for missions and is more gentle and patient, Dr.G spends more time with Bakar and Aunt faye with her son, Danish. Even Victor is less interested in playing games especially the specific game that he used to play with Ali : Detektif Jebat.

------------------- The End-----------------

Author note : sorry for not updating, I can't get much ideas out of my small head . Bye, hope you enjoy the story. Peace✌

#StayInStaySafe