And I let her slip through my fingers just like that. My phone started ringing. I picked it up and looked at the Id.

It was my girlfriend.

I picked up.

Me: hello

Naija: hey babe, where you been?

Me: Um, I just got off tour with x and I still got some solo performances to do.

Naija: I heard your ex was back in broward. I noticed I have to meet with her for a photoshoot.

Me: oh really.

Naija: yea, I should be in Florida In one week.

Me: ight see you den

Naija: ok bye.

She hung up.

If Naija found out Tina was here and I fucked her she would be broken. I been dating her for 1 year and she insecure and crazy as hell.

I sighed dramatically.

I got up playing with my dreads. I noticed Tina left the door cracked.

I sneaked in the bathroom watching her clean her long beautiful legs how she was so clean with no bumps, hairs or razor bumps.

Naija is beautiful too and I love her but Tina is just a remedy in my head. From high school crush to wifey.

Then I lost her. I lost my goddess cause I let drugs make me fall for my ex games.

All the those fake pages I made to see how she was doing to going crazy to looking at her in the flesh again.

Was this a 2nd chance?

Was this god sending her back to me so I can make it all right again?

Is she here to stay? Is this my time to make it right? Did she mean anything she said last night?

Or is this just a lesson showing me how dumb I was for letting her go. Is this a slap in the face, or is the saying true?

"If it's real you'll find eachother again"

Or maybe I should stop. Maybe Janae is my love my I'm being distracted by the one I'll always have a soft spot for.

They way she smiled made me want her. The way she laughs. Her curvy body and stretch marks made me addicted.

She's a drug...

I walked out the bathroom making sure she didn't hear me and closed the door. I went to my room and closed the door.

I opened the closet door grabbed Naija shoe box. I hid most of my pills in there for when I over think.

I was about to grab one but the door busted open.

Tina had a slick ponytail and black crop top showing her curves. I licked my lips looking her up and down.

"I'm leaving in 5 days. They changed my schedule." She said. I nodded. "I'm gonna go to my niece party I'll be back soon" she said.