61 | on the sidelines

Start from the beginning

"What? Am I not allowed to see my girlfriend before the lecture?" Jungkook attempts to kiss her cheek but Elena turns and he catches the corner of her mouth causing the scarlet lipstick to smear on both of their lips. She tries not to laugh and reaches to wipe off the red stain from his lip. He's grinning from ear to ear and she looks around before getting up from her seat to kiss him. His hands find her waist and slip under her sweater. Elena flinches at the contact but doesn't push him away.

For God's sake you're in the library.

And why am I still here?

Elena is the first to break the kiss and Jungkook's eyes are still closed. Scarlet paint is smeared across their lips. They seem to be unaware of their surroundings, completely immersed and captivated by each other.

Okay, I am definitely going to die alone.

A giggle escapes her lips and her hands immediately clasp her mouth.

"You look like a vampire right now!" She whisper yells.

Jungkook raises a brow. "A sexy vampire I hope."

"I was thinking more of a cute vamp." Elena returns while taking some tissues out from her bag. She manages to wipe most of the lipstick off but when she hands another clean tissue to Jungkook he eyes her carefully.

"I'm not cute." He says lowly and Elena cups his cheeks.

"You're the cutest." She grins.

But Jungkook is determined to prove her wrong. He walks her back to the desk and puts one arm on each side of her.

"I can show you how cute I can be." He tells her and that seems to have some sort of effect on her judging from her body language. The way she crouches in his presence and looks up at him, how her thighs squish together from how close he is. Her hand nervously playing with the hem of her skirt. She's submissive in nature. That's interesting.

Jungkook parts her legs with his knee and his fingers linger on her thigh. He kisses her jaw lightly and she gasps.

"Wait," Elena manages. "Here? Right here?"

"You mean here?" His lips move to her neck. "Or here?" They now go to her collarbone.

"Oh God," she breathes. "Jungkook we can't—we're in the library." With every kiss, every touch Elena gets lost in him. She no longer has control over what is about to happen.

Typical Jungkook.

"What if someone catches us?" She mutters, her eyes half open half closed. It's like she's hypnotized by him.

"Nobody is around baby." Jungkook assures her.

Little do they know...

Oh God, I feel like a creepy stalker. Is this even stalking? It's not like I followed her or anything.

"I still need to finish my essay—" Elena starts, but he cuts her.

"Hmm you can spare five minutes." Jungkook says darkly. "Not that it takes you that long to cum." He bites on her neck and she squirms, her tiny hands latching onto his arms while his hand sneaks under her skirt. "You think you can keep quiet for me?"

She nods helplessly and he grins deviously.

He starts fingering Elena and she doesn't make a sound. Her eyes are screwed shut, her mouth agape while Jungkook attempts to prove how 'not cute' he is. The longing expressions that paint her face are so enticing and I can feel my dick harden from the sight.

I almost had her. I think to myself.

And I didn't even know it was her at the time.

But she already knew who I was, so why did she even accept to join me and Taehyung that night? When she canceled on me almost a month ago, I remember she sounded kind of upset. Plus, Yoongi started hanging out with me for Elena's sake so all of this just doesn't add up. She went through all of that trouble trying to approach me only to end up getting finger fucked in the library by my best friend.

And if I'm being honest it bothers me a lot more than it should.

Because she wanted me.

Elena was interested in me first and I was too cautious about making a move, thinking that she was innocent and demure when in reality she's anything but pure.

If only I weren't hesitant...now I would be the one finger-fucking her in the library.

I rest my head on the bookshelf and I can hear their shaky breaths. A long sigh comes out from her lips.

She came.

Fuck.

"Told you. Not even five minutes passed." Jungkook licks his fingers and she smacks him playfully. "Still think I'm the cutest?"

"You need to go." Elena says in a hoarse voice. "Now!" He laughs and she pushes him away.

I leave before either of them sees me.