2

I get up and look around rubbing my eyes.  I have to get up pretty early to go to my photo shoots.  I yawn and stand up walking to Jaehyun's room.  

"Jaehyun-ah, It's time to get up." I whisper shaking him gently.

"Ugh why do we have to get up this early?" He groans out.  I just laugh.  He gets out of bed and I notice that he isn't wearing  shirt.  My eyes! Oh the beauty! I blush and walk out telling him that he has an hour.  

In my room I brush out my hair and straighten it.  I put on this:

  I put on this:

I don't bother with makeup.  I go to the kitchen and make some pancakes as Jaehyun comes down wearing black jeans and a yellow t-shirt. 

"Here you go! Now eat up cause we have to go in a little bit!" I say giving him a plate.  I sit down and eat the pancakes while checking my phone. 

Mark:

Are you okay? Are you hurt? I heard about what happened Im so sorry I wasn't there! I feel like shit! Please tell me your okay!

Yes Im fine! Calm down you don't have to be mad it wasn't your fault.  Lucas came and helped me out.  

Okay good.  Please call me when you're done with the photo shoot.  I will see you at ASC.

Me and Mark have a show to do called After School Club.  And then after that Mr. Han said that he wants me to die my hair again.  Ugh why am I so busy.  I rinse my plate off and tell Jaehyun that we need to leave.  Soon we arrive at the agency where everyone else is rushing around. Someone pulls us to the side. 

"Hey guy's sorry we are busy but Maria you know where your dressing room is.  Jaehyun I will take you to your." A girls says eyeing him.  Jaehyun pays no attention to it and follows the girl.  I go and change into my out fit.  The stylists put my hair up in 2 buns with strands of hair falling down.  I walk out onto the stage that is decorated like a living room.  Jaehyun soon comes in and I look out our outfits. I laugh realizing what this shoot is about.  Jaehyun laughs with me.

  Jaehyun laughs with me