A Perfect Plan by @book-lover6

10.03.2020

Oya make everybody clear ground o! @book-lover is on her way. If you dont know her.... Hey! You're on your own o, jay-jay-cee...

A Perfect Plan by @book-lover6

Elizabeth needed money badly. Her mother was a cancerous patient and she had no money to support her medically. She would do anything as long as her mother would get better.

Christine wants to get engaged to David by all means. Born into riches, its only understandable that she doesn't know how to do menial house work, even things as simple as using a blender or washing machine.

Unfortunately for her, David's mother is a woman who believes in a wife who knows how to keep her home.

What happens when circumstances bring the two women as Elizabeth begins to work in the Johnson's residence and she accepts the truth that not all that glitter is gold.

Check out this book on romance, it has 30 chapters and completed. There's no need to talk plenty because my people say... Amara and moi-moi get the same parent. Na satin they pass through make them different. So grab your copy, nowwww!!!!!....

🙏

Don't forget to vote, comment and share with other 9ja besties...

Nigeria! Peace & Unity!!