Questions

Tobias's POV:

A few hours ago, my mother, and my brother, Mattias, went outside to buy the nessecery groeries to last my family awhile. I'm currently in my room. My mother left her phone here, and Emilio somehow got her number, so we talked. I still don't know how he got my mother's number. He just said I have my ways of getting information. I find it creepy. Anyway, Mattias should be back by now. I wonder what took so long. A few minuets later, they arrive. Mother heads straight to the kitchen, while Mattias takes a shower. I head to the kitchen to ask my mother about the wait.

"Mother."
"Yes, Tobias?"
"Did something happen? You took longer than usual."
"Well, something came up. Your brother Mattias saw-"
Father came in the room, and my mother stoped talking. Even though she knows that niether she or Mattias would get punished, she's probably staying quiet for my sake.
"Hello dear."
Mother says to father.
"Welcome back, dear. Was the trip successful?"
"Very."
I leave the room. I'm not really interested with hearing thier conversation. By now, Mattias is in his room. I walk up to the door, and he opens it.

"What happened?"
I ask.
"What do you mean?"
He tilts his head, not knowing what I was refering to.
"You two took awhile. Mother said there was a reason. While she was explaining, father came into the room."
I explain.
"Oh. You see, I made a friend. I saw him while I was waiting, and then I woke up in his house. Then somehow, we became friends."
I'm happy for him. I push him away alot, and refuse to have him help. But he's still my brother. But I also don't know his friend. I need to make sure that he's trust worthy.
"What's his name? What do you know about him? Tell me everything."
Mattias gives me a smile.
"His name's Bennet Issac. He has brown hair, olive skin, and hazel eyes. He's abit tall. Not as tall as your ravenette friend, but he's taller than us. He's foreign. I didn't ask where he's from, but I think he's European. As for his personallity, he's...... How do I put it. Not the most trusting. He ask me multipul times if I truley wanted to be his friend. He even gave me a test. There's room for improvement. But I could tell that he's in pain. I don't know why, but I think it has to do with his parents. They seem neglectful. They didn't care about where we went and why. But, he's my friend my now. I want to help him with what ever he's going through."

I didn't expect so much information. They only saw eatchother for a few hours. I don't know if I trust him, but Mattias does, and I trust him.
"You lool shocked, Tobi."
"I didn't expect so much information."
"Sometimes thing are obvious."
Wait..... He said Not as yall as your ravenette friend... Does he know Emilio?
"You said something about a ravenette friend."
I point out.
"How do you know about him?"
"I saw you two talk to eatchother neae the school gate."
"When?"
"The day I was sleep walking."
"Oh. Okay."
We hear a knock at the door.
"Dinner's ready!!"
It's Lorelai.
We both walk out of Mattias's bedroom, and follow her into the dining room and sit at one of three tables to eat our dinner.