Slenderman

"And get some bread while your at it" You could hear your mum yell from inside the house. You Had to go to the shop to get you and your mum some food. The roads seemed awfully quiet that day.
You decided that to save some time, you would go through the shortcut. The shortcut was basically just a forest, but the scenery was beautiful.
Once you reached the shop you found no one at the counter nor anyone shopping. 'Strange' you thought to yourself. You took the bread and taking advantage of the situation and walked out without paying.
As you walked, you started to see a tall man, in a black suit and he didn't seem to have a face. You saw him at least 3 times before you started to feel scared. You yelled " WHAT DO YOU WANT"
He came up to you and you just stood there, rooted to the ground. "Hmm" he said, looking at you. "Pretty indeed, it would be a shame to see you go." You took a step back and was just about to run when he stopped you
"Now, mrs (your last name), why are you off in such a rush." He said, charmingly. " you stared at him " how do you know my name" he laughed "somehow"
"What brings such a beautiful lady out here in the forest?" He asked. "I went to by food" he laughed "more like steal food" you chuckled. " I guess"
"So, can I trust you to meet me here again tomorrow?" He asked. Honestly, you were to scared to say no, but you felt some sort of connection with him. "Of course." And he disappeared
__________________________________
WOWIWOWOWO ITS BEEN A WHILE. Sorry guys! I have my end of primary school exam this year and lots of study time... Sowwy. Hope you enjoy anyways.Welp,BAI