Shiratorizawa v/s Nekoma

Start from the beginning

Her eyes teared. Ushijima wasn't one to sugarcoat things. He always only said things he actually meant without having another intention behind it. He was blunt like that and that's what she loved about him the most. That's what made him Ushijima Wakatoshi, the stoic super ace.

"Arigato!" Her eyes pooled as she buried her face in his chest and he smiled hugging her. She was instantly better.

"Aren't you sore?" He asked and she nodded "But it really doesn't bother me anymore than the fact that we're against Itachiyama tomorrow"

"Aiko won't hold back" he said.

"I won't either. But I want you to cheer for me instead of choosing sides!" She said in an annoying tone.

"Of course I will. Who else would I choose over you? I don't have a sibling" He untucked her hair from behind her ear and caressed it like he always did and she smiled like a three year old.

"Let's head back before you're cold..." he said "You also need to eat"

She groaned in disappointment because she was almost certain that it slipped from his mind, but he remembered.

—————

She sat beside Coach Washijo and anxiously sighed.

"You look worse than the teams out there" he pointed out the obvious fact and she just shook her head making him laugh.

Her heart sank when Ushijima shook hands with Tetsuro. For the first time in forever Ushijima disliked going against another team. The ace who never stopped an incoming challenge and charged head on, didn't like going against his girlfriend's brother. He was a nice guy too, funny how they got along so well even though they were polar opposites.

Ushijima had a peculiar taste in friends, his own bipolar girlfriend for instance. Aone from Date Tech got along surprisingly well with him, along with Fukurodani's ace and setter. To top it all off, him and Sakusa had this brotherly connection which freaked the shit out of both their teams.

She knew her brother was going to give Tendou a hard time, to think of it, they were kinda alike. Sadistic and sketchy.

"Haaaaaaah... I didn't want to go against Sakura's brother" his face frowned.

"Can't help it" Semi said "As much as a nice guy he is outside court, remember he's her brother. Don't be surprised if he frustrates the life out of you"

"Even though I want to dispute whatever Semi says all the time, I agree with this" Shirabu calmly said.

"We're serving" Ushijima blankly said and took the ball in his hand as he headed outside the court. His game face was on.

"Alright, boys lets shut their ace down and keep it flowing" Tetsuro smirked.

'Oh, boy' Sakura let out the breath she held for god knows how long and the whistle blew.

Tetsuro received Ushijima's deadly serve the very second time. The first one bounced off his hand but he wasn't going to let his slide. He had seen Ushijima play several times and was mentally prepared for his left.

"Nice receive!!!" His team cheered as they passed the ball. As much as Tetsuro knew of Ushijima's game, it was also the other way around. Ushijima knew how he played too.

33:31, 28:30.

Third set - 9:7.

Nekoma called for a timeout.

"Man, he is indeed her brother. He's annoying me even more with that wicked grin on his smug face." Tendou groaned.

"His blocks are superior, not to mention his receives." Reon said and the other agreed.

"He reads the toss so fast" Tendou looked at him with his eyes wide "it's almost as though he is guess blocking even when he's not. Man, I'm envious."

"To think there'd be a day when Tendou Senpai would say this" Goshiki said and the others agreed.

Sakura groaned every time the ball dropped. She scowled every time a team lost a point. She'd whine when Shiratorizawa dropped the ball, she was also internally cursing her brother when Nekoma lost a point.

And after a long, really provoking, nerve wracking game...

-
-
-
-

-
-
-

Shiratorizawa advanced to the finals.