Chapter 2 (Class 1-A)

(Hi guys', sorry if I haven't been updating. I have a channel and did a collab so I was busy, forgive me for not posting. And for waiting patiently, I'll try and make this 2,000 words'. As usual please tell me if I typed anyting wrong so I could fix it. Enjoy)

I woke up from the sound of my annoying alarm as I plopped down off my bed. The light from my window was disturbing, I closed my curtains' and went to my shower.

A few minutes later

I went out of my shower and dressed up with the U.A. uniform I bought. I went down stairs' and grabbed my favorite cereal F/c and I grabbed the milk from the fridge.

I added my cereal in my bowl, and poured in the milk. While eating I was scrolling through my apple music to see if there are any songs' I can play along the way. I found a few sad, depressing songs' which I liked somehow.

After finishing my food, I put it in the sink. I grabbed my keys' and put it inside my bag and left. On my way, I saw a half and half boy in front of me. I walked behind him and tapped his shoulder. "Hi Shoto" I said my usual monotone voice while he turned around looking at me with his heterochromatic eyes'.

We both had small talk here and there until it was finally quiet. Although it wasn't an akward one but a peaceful one.

We were both at the gate of U.A.

We entered in and looked for
Class 1-A, I didn't know he was in same class as me until he told me this morning.

We entered in and saw a few people inside already. They stared at us for a moment but we both shrugged it off as we both went into empty seats'. We both sat in the back since it was more quiet. I sat next to a window, I put my hand on my chin while looking outside.

I felt a light tap on my shoulder and saw a boy with yellow hair and has a what it seems' to be a lightning symbol on his hair. And next to him was a girl with pink hair and skin with yellow eyes'.

"Hi there! I'm Denki Kaminari but call me anyway you like" he introduced himself. I wasn't at all interested but I didn't wanna seem rude so I replied back. "Hi, I'm Y/n L/n. Whose her?" I asked with a calm but intimidating voice.

"Hi! I'm Mina Ashido but call me Mina for short" she said excitedly. "Okay" I replied coldly. I really didn't want to be bothered especially I don't like being the center of attention.

"Uh.. W-we'll be going then!" Kaminari said as he stuttered through his words'. I heard the door open and saw a blonde pomerani- I mean an ash blonde hair which is Bakugo.

He went to his seat somewhere 2 chairs' in front of me. He put his feet up crossing his legs' on top of his desk.

The boy from the exam, with glasses went to Bakugo saying. "You are disrespecting the people that made that desk! And this is you're first day here in U.A., show some respect!" he yelled at Bakugo while Bakugo didn't care.

I heard the door slightly open and saw green hair. Is that Izuku-kun? I thought. He then opened the door fully, the blue haired boy went running to Izuku-kun introducing himself.

The girl with short brown hair then appeared and started talking to Izuku-kun and four-eyes'. I didn't know his name so I'll call him that for now.

While they we're having a small conversation, a yellow caterpillar came behind them. "Class is about to start, go to you're seats" the caterpillar said as the brown haired girl looked behind her and Izuku-kun scared as hell along with the girl.

He went out of his sleeping bag drinking some sort of juice box. He went in front while others' sat down to their seats'. "Hello, I am you're homeroom teacher Shouta Aizawa" he said and he seemed tired, is that why he has a sleeping bag?