Alphas Together - End

Start from the beginning

 Patrick was staring at me with an unreadable expression, the man with the braid cleared his throat as David and Benson started to pull pieces out of my leg.

 "What exactly are you?" I sighed and flopped back, turning my eyes to look up at the man. I stared at him for a while as my leg burned healing itself once the wound was cleaned out. Benson crawled over me and kissed me softly, David pushed him out of the way to kiss me as well. Both of them sitting beside me.

 I smiled "I'm an Alpha." David growled softly and  tugged at my hair gently, "That's right. Our strong mate. We wouldn't ask for anything different."

 Benson snickered and pecked my cheek, "One day shocking everyone, another day battling an army of clones and a crazy father, now changing the world by accidentally getting caught on TV. Our lives would be dull without you."

 My lips pulled into a large smile and I winked at the two of them staring down at me with affectionate gazes, "One day a normal boy and the next a badass with two Alpha mates. I am officially awesome." I paused before snorting into a fit of laughter and pushing myself up turning my gaze on the frozen wolf I had left near the tree line. Pointing at it I leaned on David, "Anyone want to explain that mess to me? I'm confused."

 Benson stood up and walked over to it, he sniffed at it and wrinkled his nose, "Smells like a rogue, probably gave in to his wolf a long time ago and has been wandering around ever since." Shaking his head he tapped it with his foot and a loud cracking sound rang in the yard. The wolf's body cracked in half and broke apart.

 I pressed my lips together and cleared my throat looking around at the large group of people staring at the broken iced wolf.

 "Who wants a BBQ party?!" I asked loudly as I jumped up catching every ones attention. Murmurs of agreement rose around me and the group migrated back into the house. Pulling David up I followed them quickly getting pulled along by David toward the stairs. Benson lifted me up from behind making me gasp and trotted up the stairs after his brother. They walked down the hall, right past the second set of stairs, and into a large room at the end of the hall.

 My eyes took in the floor to roof book shelves lined with books. I was set down on a huge, elegant desk large enough to be a twin sized bed. I ran my fingers over the glossy wood and looked up when Benson sat down in a big office chair that looked really comfortable. He picked up a phone and dialed a number.

 I rose an eyebrow at looked at David questioningly, he smiled at me as Benson started to speak, "Alpha Seth. My apologies for the sudden call, we have found a wild rogue on our land, it attacked my little brother and mate. Keep your guard up, you know where there is one there are more of those ones. Also, surprise BBQ party. Bring your pack if you wish."

 I chuckled as he hung up and called the other Alphas repeating the same message before setting the phone down and leaning back in the chair. I noticed an identical desk and chair sitting on the other side of the room.

 Hopping off the desk I walked over to the wall sized window behind the desks and opened the blinds to see the dense forest stretching out around us.

 "Am I going to live here with you?" I asked softly staring at the trees, arms wrapped around my waist and David's head rested on my shoulder. He kissed my neck and hummed, "Unless you wish for us to live in a different house then yes. After we finish school though." I shook my head.

 "I'd like living here with the pack, it'll give me a chance to learn more about Werewolves. Besides, I feel comfortable here." Benson hummed and kissed his mark on my shoulder.

 Smiling I turned and kissed him, pleased when his tongue invaded my mouth. David's hands gripped my hips tightly lifting me up and pushing me into Benson. I pulled away from the kiss to looked back at David as his fingers slowly untied the draw string holding the pants on me. Benson went to nipping at my shoulder and I tangled my fingers in David's hair.

 He growled lowly at me pressed closer, I licked my lips as his hands pushed the pants down. David's mouth moved to my ear and I shuddered as his tongue played with my skin "Its been too long." He groaned quietly and bit my ear tugging.

 I chuckled breathlessly as Benson teased my erection, "Its only been a few days." I shuddered as David's hands lifted my legs off the ground and placed them on Benson's shoulders. His hot mouth engulfed me. David pulled my hair softly and attacked my mouth, kissing me roughly. I moaned into the hard kiss at the sensation of Benson's mouth. My wings dropping down as my back arched, my toes dug into Benson's sides when I felt fingers enter me.

 The cold feeling of lube made me pull away from the kiss to gasp, "A few days. Yeah, feels like months." A loud groan left my chest as David pushed himself into me taking me breath away as my stomach tightened with the familiar warmth. However climax never came as Benson pulled his mouth off me and opened my legs so he could stand up. He hooked my legs on his arms and gripped my hips above his brother's hold.

 I bit my lip as he undid his own pants and stared at me intensely for a moment, when neither of the brothers moved for a while I huffed heavily at the heat under my skin. The feeling of being horny and so close to getting the release I wanted.

 Looking up at Benson I felt my eyes dilate as I smiled and leaned forward pecking his lips gently. His own eyes flashed yellow briefly and he purred at me, "That's a lovely expression."

 His body leaned over me and David started moving, I felt Benson enter me and a whimper left my mouth at the extra stretch. Both of them growled deeply and the pace turned rough, my fingers dug into Benson's back. My heart skipped along rapidly in my chest, fluttering wildly as the pleasure in me rose.

 My body tightened and I gasped loudly, "I love you both!" My orgasm shook my body, David's hand slid up my chest and wrapped under my jaw as his teeth sank inch his mark on my shoulder, I bit my lip as the second wave hit me. I struggled to catch my breath and sucked in a sharp breath when Benson's teeth hit his mark on my other shoulder. My mouth opened as my nails pressed into his back at the third hard orgasm.

 Both of them stilled and I gasped in air feeling my body very slowly come down from the high. I leaned back after they retracted their teeth, dropping my head on David's shoulder.

 "We love you too Todd." I smiled and tucked my face into David's neck as they pulled out of me and tugged my pants back up.

 "Lets go take a shower." Benson lifted me off his brother and they fixed their own pants walking out of the room and up stairs. My eyes flicked over the large room as they carried me through it and into the bathroom. When the water hit me I was scrubbed down from head to foot before being dried off and dressed in clothes that actually fit me.

 Both the brothers kissed my cheeks at the same time and opened the bedroom door gesturing for me to lead the way, "Let's go enjoy that surprise BBQ party."

_____

 A/N: THE END! Okay now, down to business. I know many of you wanted Todd and his mates to have children. I also know that many of you want a second book. So I've thought about that, and the second story is called 'Thicker Than Blood' and its kind of an Mpreg story.
 Its very awkward to write because I don't normally do the whole Mpreg thing but I wiggled a good explanation in there that I like. It is not a mandatory read for those of you who don't enjoy these kind of stories.
 I
t is a continuation of Todd's story, meaning he remains the main character. Of course it'll take place in a slightly different setting. Let me know what ya'll think before I post it.

_____P.S. sorry for the short and dull ending. >.>