"Please do not throw judgement around, not after you got hot and heavy with Damon in a skeezy motel." She stated bluntly, Elena's eyes widening, and Andy let out a laugh.

"Caroline!"

"You see? You're doing the worrying for me." Andromeda said sarcastically, Elena shooting her a glare, before Caroline changed the subject. "Here's a thought, why don't you ask Stefan to the dance?"

"I-I can't ask him on a date. I just made out with his brother." Elena stammered, and Andy snorted, while Care rolled her eyes. "All the more reason. You're supposed to be figuring out what you want. That's what Stefan wanted you to do, right?" The blonde encouraged, and Andy shrugged, but nodded in agreement.

"If you're really so confused, give Stefan a chance to prove himself."

"I've watched 'The Bachelor'. Fair is fair." Caroline continued, Elena pulling a face, and Andy laughed at the blonde's seriousness. "It is Stefan's turn." Care stated firmly, and Elena scoffed, relaxing as a small smile pulled at her lips. "Yeah, and you're not biased or anything."

"I'm sorry, but Stefan is your epic love." Caroline breathed, turning to face Andy with a smirk, and the elemental raised a brow. "And I'm not going down without a fight." Andromeda scoffed, laughing at her best friend. "Please, Damon is much better."

"Damon is not-"

"He is." Andy stated bluntly, shrugging her shoulders as Elena turned to her curiously. "It's not just about Elena being the one who changes him, Damon changes her, too. While Stefan will always be good for you, Damon is either going to make or break you. That's the excitement of being with him, you never know which one will happen." Andy shrugged, a light smirk tugging at her lips.

"As much as Damon loved me, he couldn't be the man I needed him to be. So, it never happened."

Elena just stared at Andy, deep in thought, as Caroline tugged the elemental away. "I'm still Team Stefan." She said snidely, and Andy rolled her eyes. "I may not be talking to him, but Damon is going to get the girl. As confused as she is, Elena's already whipped."

After helping Caroline delegate, Andy drove home. Elijah picked up Regulus from school, and the elemental entered her house to hear her baby brother giggling in his room. She walked up the stairs to see Elijah tickling him, her two men thrown across Reggie's small bed, as her Original dug his fingers into the child's sides and Reggie screamed.

"M-mama! Mama, h-help!"

Reggie caught sight of her, and Andy grinned as she dropped her bag, rushing forward to jump on Elijah's back. "I'll protect you!" Elijah groaned dramatically at the impact, Andy wrestling his hands playfully away from Reggie, who stood up quickly. Regulus grabbed a pillow from off the floor, and quickly began to beat Elijah with it, her Original trying to shield himself behind Andromeda who laughed.

"Elijah-"

She was cut off with a shriek, Elijah tossing her over his shoulder with a playful roar, grabbing Regulus in his other arm before spinning in a circle as both screamed. "D-Da! Da, stop it!" Reggie giggled, and the Original froze, quickly setting them both down as the child fell to the floor with a laugh.

Andromeda froze too, bracing herself against Elijah for a moment, before kneeling down next to Reggie. "Lad, what did you call him?" She breathed, and Regulus looked to her in confusion, before looking up at Elijah who watched them.

"I called him, Da."

Her Original stiffened, before a wide smile spread across his lips, and Andy watched wide eyed as he pulled Regulus into a hug. The child hugged back just as tightly, and Andromeda felt herself smile, throwing herself into the hug as well. Elijah pressed a kiss against her forehead, and Andy giggled as he squeezed tighter.