"Where do I sign?"

- - - - -

"How do I look?" I ask.

"Sexy." Daan says as she adjusts my tie and smooth's my suit. "Very sexy."

Daan pecks my lips then she squats down and adjusts Balto's suit and tie.

"Your so handsome." Daan says in her voice reserved for Balto.

Balto smiles at Daan then he pokes Daan's face with his nose. Daan giggles at the feeling of Balto's cold nose then she stands up and looks at me.

"I still can't believe your about to be on tv to do the Champions League Quarter Final Draw."

For some reason I was asked to help with the men's Champions League Quarter Final Draw. I think I was asked because the Champions League Final will be held in Wembley.

"15 seconds." Some stage person says so Balto and I get in position then wait to be called.

"To help us with today's UEFA Champions League Quarter Final draw." Giorgio Marchetti, UEFA's Deputy general secretary, says. "Please welcome, American forward for Arsenal Women's Football Club, Audrey Solo and her Emotional Support dog Balto."

After my name is called out I head to my spot, shake hands with Mr. Marchetti, then look down at Balto.

"Couche Balto." I say then Balto lays down. "Good Boy."

Once Balto is sat down I look back at Mr. Marchetti.

"How are you today Audrey?" The Italian man asks.

"I'm doing good." I say. "How are you?"

"I'm doing well thank you." Giorgio says. "How's your teams preparation going for your Champions League semi finals match?"

"It's going good." I admit. "We're preparing diligently for a tough tie against a good Wolfsburg team and hopefully in three weeks we'll have a spot in the final booked."

"Excellent...Shall we begin?"

"Let's do it." I say then Mr. Marchetti mixes up the pot of balls.

"When you're ready Audrey please draw out the first name." Mr. Marchetti says.

I nod then I pick out the first ball and open it.

"Paris Saint-Germain." I say as I show the camera the slip of paper.

After a few seconds I put the paper in the bin below the podium thingy then I mix the balls up again before I grab one and open it.

"Chelsea FC." I say.

"So the first quarter final match up will be Paris Saint-Germain versus Chelsea FC." Mr. Marchetti says as I re-mix the balls. "Audrey when you're ready."

I nod then I pick out the next ball and open it.

"Borussia Dortmund." I say as I show the camera the slip of paper.

After a few seconds I put the paper in the bin below the podium thingy then I mix the balls up again before I grab one and open it.

"Liverpool." I say.

"So the second quarter final match up will be Borussia Dortmund versus Liverpool." Mr. Marchetti says as I re-mix the balls. "Audrey when you're ready."

I nod then I pick out the next ball and open it.

"Juventus." I say as I show the camera the slip of paper.

After a few seconds I put the paper in the bin below the podium thingy then I mix the balls up again before I grab one and open it.

"Ooh." I whisper when I see who's on the card then I show the camera. "Bayern Munich."

"So the third quarter final match up will be Juventus versus Bayern Munich." Mr. Marchetti says as I re-mix the balls. "Audrey when you're ready."

I nod then I pick out the next ball and open it.

"Barcelona." I say as I show the camera the slip of paper.

After a few seconds I put the paper in the bin below the podium thingy then I mix the balls up again before I grab the last ball and open it.

"Manchester United." I say.

"So the fourth and final quarter final match up will be Barcelona versus Manchester United." Mr. Marchetti says then he looks at me. "Audrey thank you so much for your help."

"My pleasure." I say as Balto stand's up.

Mr. Marchetti thanks me for my help then Balto and I leave the stage. Once off stage Daan kisses me then she hugs me.

"Ready to go?" I ask.

"Yeah." Daan says then I feel my phone in my pocket blowing up so I check it. "Who's that."

"Most are from the national team girls and a few are from our Arsenal group chat." I say then I show Daan the Arsenal group chat.

Lisa: OH MY GOD

Katie☘️: BALTO'S IN A FUCKING SUIT.

Jordan: Some of you need to take style tips from Balto.

"Damn Jordan." I say then I put my phone away.

Once my phone is put away I intertwine Daan and I's hands then we walk out of the building, which is in Lyon, France.

"So." I say. "What's for lunch?"