2. let me Exsplain...

Denki's pov

I turned red the instant that I noticed what was happening. I looked up to see what kirishima was thinking. He was blushing?! Oh no I didn't mean to embarrass him!

I felt kirishima's body shift. He layed down on the floor with me laying on top of him. Was he enjoying this?!
I decided to just stop thinking about it and enjoy the warmth of kirishima's body.

"You know..." "I know I shouldn't be saying this since you have a girlfriend but..." I saw as kirishima's face turned a brighter shade of pink.

"I have a crush on you denki". My eyes shot open when I heard what he said.

"Wait what?!" I said while jolting off of kiri.

"I hope we can still be friends" I heard kirishima say with a sigh.

"About that-"
I paused wondering if I should tell kirishima about my feelings for him...

"Kirishima I like you to..." I said trying my best to hide the nervous tone in my voice
I saw kirishima's eyes shoot open.

"Y-your dating jiro!" He said as he sat up.

"I- well I did like her.... but then I fell for you..." I said while trying not to make eye contact with kiri.

"Dose she know?!" Kirishima sounded as if he had just seen a ghost.

I pulled him into a hug trying to calm him down.

"N-no" I said while continuing to hug kirishima. At this point I wasn't hugging him to calm him down but to comfort myself.

I felt Kirishima wrap his arms around me and return the hug.

"Denki..." "I hope your not saying that to make me feel better" I was a little confused why he would think that but at the same time I understood.

Telling your crush you like them even tho they're in a relationship and then your crush tells you that they like you instead of the person their dating.

"I'm serious kiri" I said in a calm but meaningful tone.

We just sat their for a minute. I could tell that kiri was trying to comprehend what had just happened. So I let him think for a bit.

Sorry it's short! 367 words! Thank you for reading💕