chenle oneshot...

"sucker for you"

"sucker for you"

"hello, everybody." you say, facing the camera with a smile. "today i am being joined by my boyfriend, chenle." you hug him from the side and he smiles brightly. "chenle, tell them what we're doing."

"so basically i'll be kissing y/n until her lips go numb-"
"chenle!"
"okay, okay. we're doing the sucker challenge!"
"since chenle can't explain things for shit," you smile at him and he gives you a death stare. you laugh, "basically what this challenge is if you don't already know is where one of us eats a sucker and the other has to kiss them and guess which flavor it is."
"are we doing any nasty flavors?"
"what's the definition of a nasty flavor to you?"
"like pizza and bacon."
"ew, they have those?" you question. chenle nods.

"anyways, do you wanna do the sucker first or me?" you ask him.
"you."
"okay. close your eyes and don't be a cheater."
"i won't, i won't."
"are you sure?"
"chenle, you really don't trust me?"
"nope."
"wow."
"i'm kidding! i'm kidding! now go!"

you stick the first sucker in your mouth after showing it to the camera and also rubbing it on your lips. you put your lips on his and he places his hand on your cheek and he kisses you tenderly, tasting your lips. he pulls away, then thinking. he lips his lips, looking a little confused.
"one more time."
"because you don't know or because you want to kiss me."
"second one."

he leans in, kissing you again. when he pulls away he smiles.
"blue raspberry."
"mhm."
"okay. my turn." he says. you close your eyes and you hear him pick one. "okay."

you feel his lips touch your and you kiss him, trying to figure out what flavor it is.
"um... the yellow one!" you say.
"okay, what flavor is the yellow one?"
"i don't know! it's yellow flavor!"
"baby, you have to say which flavor." chenle laughs. you try to think.
"lemon?"
"no."
"lemonade?"
"that's basically same thing."
"pineapple?"
"yep. here's your reward for guessing it." he places another kiss on your lips, and you smile.

•••

(a/n: sorry if this "sucked" i just needed to make something for this picture since it's been in my camera roll for like the longest time.)

^^ "sucked" HAHAHAHAH i need to stop quarantine is killing me.