“I'm so tired of them! Take this!” Darcy and Icy watched, as Stormy summoned a giant black cloud, full of lightning, and she directed those lightings to continuously hit the wall, and lots of smoke appeared after.

The witches were coughing, because of the smoke. Icy turned around, to the spot where Stormy tried to hit the wall. She closed her eyes a bit, trying to focus to see something.

“This smoke...” Icy started suspecting something because she knew the smoke was unnatural. “Darcy! Stormy! Look!” She pointed in between the fog.

A figure with a cloak seemed to get closer to them, as its steps got louder. The Trix all took a step back, ready with their magic spells, to confront whoever just got in. The fog started to disappear, leaving the figure just standing in front of them.

“Who are you?!” Icy spoke up first, totally clueless to who she was talking to. Though, the figure just stood there.

“We're talking to you!” Stormy threw a spell at the figure, who at the last second, surprisingly dodged it without breaking a sweat. - “What?!” - Stormy exclaimed, clueless of how that person been able to avoid one of her strongest spells, that rarely misses its target.

“Who is that?” Darcy wondered as she noticed the person had some kind of red cat eyes and Darcy attempted to recognize the person in front of them but didn't succeed too.

“I heard so much about the famous troublemakers Trix.” The person sarcastically spoke, who appeared to be a woman. “Icy, Darcy and Stormy.” She looked at each witch as she said their names.

“And you are? What do you want from us?” Icy asked - but more like yelling. She had become to dislike everyone outside their cell, and she despised them all. Hence, the witch started to throw ice cubes at the woman, who didn't move an inch as Icy miserably missed every hit.

“Oh, Icy. Poor you.” The woman smirked as she made a step forward. At one point, the Trix finally saw the woman's long dark purple hair, her fiery red eyes and her cherry lips. She had fair skin and a curvy body, that made the Trix instantly so jealous of her. “Your useless spells don't work on me.”

“Y-you--” Icy started, and the woman's smirk immediately changed. She was already wasting time, and with the Trix keeping on talking over her or attacking her, it wasn't helping. Suddenly her red eyes started to glow and the Trix couldn't move anymore.

“What the--”

“Woah, chill! What's gotten onto you?” The woman joked as she walked over to them. “Oops! Where are my manners these days? Ahaha! My name's Valiana,” The woman, Valiana, lifted her hand for the Trix to shake, but they couldn't move because Valiana froze them. “Oh yeah, sorry not sorry, but you guys seem so aggressive! Relax, you should be grateful that an amazing person, which is me, obviously, will take you out from this boring place. You can thank me, you know!”

“What?!” Darcy and Stormy simultaneously said, still couldn't be able to move.

“And... why would you that again?” Icy questioned, pissed off of how much powerful Valiana was, to easily stop and freeze her without using something familiar to ice spells like Icy does. She was also very curious about her power ability.

“Because you'll be working for me, duh. You'll thank me later girl.” Valiana gave a sarcastic smile, while the Trix frowned and raised their eyebrows at her. Some noises started to get closer to the room they were in and Valiana been able to hear them, with her hearing ability.