PrOpHeT vs. SaNtO😍🥵pt. 3

You woke up from a deep sleep, replaying the sensual activities from last night in your head. A huge smile spread across your face. You stood up to go throw on some workout clothes, so you could go out, run, and stretch your legs. As soon as you stood up, you fell right on the floor.

"Damn, he gave it to me good asf!" You thought in your head.

As much as it hurt to stand, you persevered and threw on a sports bra and leggings.

You sat down on your bed and put your shoes on, as well as your wireless beats

You sat down on your bed and put your shoes on, as well as your wireless beats. Then you connected your beats to your phone, shuffled your music, put your armband on, and placed your phone in the armband. Your hair was put into two braids as well.

On your way out you placed a water bottle and your house key into your drawstring bag

On your way out you placed a water bottle and your house key into your drawstring bag. You turned your music up on your beats and you began to jog on the sidewalk. Your adrenaline was through the roof, your heart never beat so fast. As you ran, your skin began to shine.

You weren't sweating, you were glistening. Your glistening body ran past Oscar's house, Oscar stared at you in awe. Its as if everything around him stopped, you had his full and undivided attention.

His eyes traveled from head to toe on your body. Your glistening skin, curvy body, and plump lips drove him crazy. You and your figure distracted Oscar so much, that he nearly choked on smoke. He quickly got himself together and blew it out.

When you felt your legs again, you decided to walk back home. You turned a corner and a red Impala began to drive slow alongside you. Nobody but Oscar drives a red Impala, you knew that for a fact. A blush creeped onto your face, and you twisted your hips. When Oscar rolled his window down, you placed your headphones around your neck.

Oscar: "Hola mamacita, couldn't pass up your beautiful face."

Y/n: "Thanks handsome." You said as you smiled and winked at Oscar.

Oscar: "There's a party at my place tonight, I'd love it if you swing by." Oscar said, looking you up and down.

Y/n: "I'll be there, Osito."

Oscar looked at you and sucked his teeth. You burst into a fit of giggles, after all these years, calling Oscar a orsito (teddy bear) has the same effect. He might act like he doesn't love it, but he secretly does.

With you calling him yours, he didn't care what you called him. A day never passes by, without a second of Oscar thinking about you. You and Oscar talked until ya'll made it home. The both of you left from each other, with a small smile on your faces.

Disclaimer: Mamacita means babe