Happy little accidents [Kamado Tanjirou]

Start from the beginning

"It seems that you have a fever,it must be because of exhaustion. I'll give you another medicine to reduce the fever,just relax and get better soon."

'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'

Your head hurt so much,it's as if someone is repeatedly hitting a gong in your head.

Not only that,it's really hard to breathe.
How long has it been? 2 days?

You opened up your eyes a little bit,only to find a certain burgundy haired boy staring at you with concern.

At least Tanjirou is getting much more better.

You thought to yourself,before feeling a warm yet rough texture thing pressed againts your forehead.

"Keep on fighting (first name) - chan! I'll wait here for you."

When his kind voice reach to your ears,it's as if the ringing sound inside your head stopped,and for a moment you felt yourself relax.

You felt yourself blushed at his word,thankfully he doesn't think any of it since you have a fever.

Suddenly your body felt even more warmer than before,and you found yourself feeling uncomfortable.

"Ah Tanjirou - kun! I see you're visiting (first name) - chan."

Shinobou chirped in,holding a tray of medicines in her hands with that smile she had.

"Yes,I'm worried about her since it's been two days,I hope that she'll recover soon."
Tanjirou felt heat coming up to his face,and he find himself smiling bashfully.

Shinobou chuckled before putting the tray down on the desk beside your bed,and then putting her palm on your forehead.

"Oh my,did you hear that (first name) -chan? You should recover well so that Tanjirou wouldn't be worried anymore."

"I...I'll do my best."
Your voice came out small and strained(?) Due to your hoarse throat,and immediately you feel yourself getting embarrassed.

Shinobu had left the room,asking Tanjirou to help you with the medicine.
She knew that you can drink the medicine alone,she just had to tease you.

"I heard that there is a cherry blossom tree nearby,when you recover,let's take a look at it together!"

His offer bring a smile on to your face,for a moment the silence in the room feels so comfortable.

With a little strength you sat up,and tried to reach for the medicine,only to feel nothing.

"Huh?"

"Shinobou - san had asked me to help you,so all you need to do is sit there! Let me do it!"
Confused,you do as he told. He then scoot closer to you,bringing up the cup closer to your dry lips.

He did it with a smile and reddened cheeks that you can't help but feel as if your stomach was full with honey melting in it.

"T...Tanjirou I can do it! You don't have to...ᴮᵘᵗ ᴵ ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ᵐᶦⁿᵈ"

At this Tanjirou nervously chuckled,and then insists that he help you.

"It's alright (first name)! I wanted to help you anyway."
You gave in to his request and puppy eyes easily,letting him help you by holding the cup as you gulp down the medicine,