1⃣5⃣

Jeremih Pov

Today I wanted to make everything up to Ashanti because I have been distant form her but she doesn't want to open up and tell me the only reason I'm being distant is because I want to surprise her but she is making this difficult right now.

"Can you get Aaliyah " Ashanti yelled from downstairs

"Yeah " I said as I went into lili room and picked her up and smelled her and changed her diaper and I started to rock her but that didn't work because she kept crying and kept crying .

"Ashanti can you make her a bottle " I yelled to her after waiting 5 minutes Ashanti came back up with Aaliyah bottle as I handed her Aaliyah as the both rocked back and forth as shanti fed her bottle and as Aaliyah began to drift away to sleep.

Ashanti Pov

After Aaliyah feel asleep in my arms I had Jeremih take a picture so I can post it on Instagram so the people can finally see what my baby look like .
The caption of the picture : Look At Lili ( Aaliyah ) feel asleep in my arms I'm so in with her 😘😘

And instantly I gig 20,000 likes and 768 comments saying (that's is the most beautiful baby ever , about time you posted a picture , awwww congrats again Ashanti , can't wait until baby number 3 and then 3 and then 4 ) I laughed reading the last one . I replied to some of them and then I put my phone down because lili woke up again crying I swear she is wearing me out.

"Stop crying baby " I said as I picked her up and rocked her back and forth

"Ayy I'm going out I'll be back later " Jeremih said from downstairs

"Ok love you " I said as I kept rocking her

"Love you " he said before he left out the house .

It was only me and lili while I mad funny faces at her to make her I called Ciara to see if she wanted to come mover and she can bring baby future .

PHONE CONVO

Cici- what it does

Me- (laughing) I was calling to see if you wanted to come over and bring baby f

Cici- ok first yeah and secondly don't ever call him baby f ( laughing )

Me- ok I got you

Cici- ok bye loves see you in about 20 min.

Me- ok bye

END OF CONVO

Picked lili up and went upstairs and turned on the bath and I put a little of water in there because I didn't want her to drown and I also had one of those things baby get in when they are in the bath. I washed her up for about 5 min I toke her out and put on a new diaper and baby oil on her I out on her my god mom beyonce is the best onesies outfit.

After u was done fixing her up I but her in the bathroom with me so I can take a quick shower I got out after 10 min. And dried my curly hair and put on black v neck shirt with my Betty boo pajama pants .

I picked up lili and took her downstairs with me and I out her in her play-pin so she won't be trying roll off the couch because every time I set her on the couch she always trying to roll off .

Before I even had a chance to sit down and turn back on the t.v my door bell rang I went up to see who was.

"Who is it "'I said or the person on the other side of the door

"Ok first you invite me over not even 20 min ago and now you don't know who I am " Ciara said as she laughed I laughed to .

"Girl shut up you could have been a serial killer " I said as I opened the door for her to come in but baby future wasn't with her .

"Where future " I asked her

"He with his unfaithful daddy I don't understand how could her make the song honest if his ass not honest his self smh" Ciara said as I laughed .

"Ciara girls it's ok " I laughed

"I know because both of our exes are unfaithful good thing we found new men that we know are gonna be faithful to us " she said as she had her hand up high and sat on the couch.

"Yeah I know right but something ain't right" I said truthfully

"What you mean something ain't right " she asked as she raised a brow

"I mean j been acting wried it's like his been distant in purpose you know like every since I gave birth his been putting his phone away super quick when I walk in and not to mention this one time he was in the living room talking to August about something when I walked in they both was quick to shut up " I said as I got it out in one sentence

"well damn " was all she can say

"Ciara really " I said laughing

"I mean I would usually know what to say but I don't "'she said as she looked over at Aaliyah and went over to pick her up .

"Omg look at Aaliyah you getting so big " she said I just rolled my eyes at what she said

"Ciara she is only 3 weeks old " I said as I got up and went to go make lili a bottle and make me and Ciara some noodles yup I said noodles I ain't got not time to standing over the stove I'm trying to relax.

I came back in the living room with lili bottle and Ciara noodles . I out her noodles on the table because she was feeding lili while I was eating mine and watching her . It was like lili was her baby but it was really mine.

"Everybody keep picking her up now she gone be spoil " I said as I put my noodles on my spoon

"Oh shut up Ashanti you and j spoiled what you walking about " Ciara said as she burped lili and put her back in her play pin.

"What ever and you now I'm not spoiled I just get what I want " I said as I put my noodles in mouth .

"Exactly spoiled " she said as she picked up her noodles and start eating them while I turned on the tv.

"Did you watch love n hiphop they was going crazy " Ciara said as I went to it .

"I know now Ray - j now I should beat his butt because he was doing the most " I said as it came on.

"Masika a straight up H O 3 she be all up on people man like ewww she be liking them sloppy seconds " Ciara said as she finish her noodles and put her bowl in the sink

"You telling me that when did she ever like young burg and didn't he lop sided lip butt just got out a relationship with the bald headed dude " I said as I paused it and put my bowl in the sink.

"Yeah"'Ciara said as she out her feet up .

When I came back in the livingroom lili was crying again 😒😒. I picked her up and took her upstairs and changer her diaper and there was something's in there that lord knows I never wanna see again. But I'm getting used to her though so everything is all good for now.