When we got back to the hotel by taxi, I ran into Niall in the lobby and we chatted about what we did last night. He'd stayed up and did a little writing and had an early morning workout. That made me feel like sh-t because I had drank all night and slept all morning. After making plans with him for later, I made a quick trip back to my room and read a text from Z.

Z: "Hey."

"Hey." I replied.

Z: "Where are you?"

"I'm here. The hotel." I said.

Z""Can I see you?" I took a breath. Gemma knocked and was the perfect excuse to tell him no.

"Actually, mate, I'm heading back out. Maybe later?" He sent a thumbs up emoji and I knew he was annoyed. Especially considering I didn't bother to reach out that night either. I just needed a break from uz and how volatile things had become, before we damaged whatever we had left beyond repair. 

A few days later, on our last night in Thailand, all the boys and I got together with the crew and had drinks. I left the club after a toast and headed back to Smalls for a third time. Joe wasn't there, which was good because I wasn't sure I could face him after letting my walls down and rambling like I did that night, but I chatted with a few locals and got to know David (the owner) a little better. The next morning, we flew out to Hong Kong and news dropped that Z had been photographed holding hands with a girl in Thailand.

**********

"And I'd still be a fool, cause baby I'm a fool for you..."

Harry |Just A Little Bit Of Your Heart

WARNING: LIGHT-WEIGHT "MATURE" SCENE IN THIS SECTION!

"Did you sleep with her?" was the first thing I texted him when we landed in China. We hadn't spoken a word since the 15th so my text must've come as a surprise. He responded right away.

Z: "You know I didn't."

"I don't know anything."

Z: "Babe, c'mon. Don't start." I left him hanging for a few minutes, before heading straight to his room unannounced. After beating on his door without relent, Jawaad answered and looked freaked out.

"You good, bruh?" he asked.

"Where's Z?"

"Right here." Zayn said, appearing behind Jawaad, chin raised in a quiet challenge. "Give us a minute, bro." he said. Jawaad nodded and looked me up and down before starting down the hall to his own room. Z stepped back as I entered; right away I smelled weed and a burning cigarette.

"You're not supposed to smoke in here." I muttered. "They'll charge the room."

"Youh work for the hotel or somethin'?" he quipped, butting the cigarette and sitting on the edge of the bed; hands in his pants pockets. "Youh mad at me or somethin'?"

"What'd you do last night."

"Nothin' just had a few drinks. Y'know...with Lou and the bois." I stood in front of him and he was already staring at my hips, so I squatted down. We locked eyes and he nearly smiled, until he saw how serious I was.

"It was a long one, yeah?" He said wearily.

"Maybe for you." I replied. He grabbed both sides of my face and eyed me sleepily, murmuring,

This Thing Upon Me [Order The eBook] [Harry Styles]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें