The kitchen

• Dedicated to My father

Disclaimer: Hi! This story was inspired byVxnessaLxvesCxrtoons @iLoveCartoonTillEnd   and   HiroGoShipper   @HiroGoShipper. They both wrote amazing Hirogo stories you should go check them out. Big Hero 6 was awesome at the theaters. Personally it was sick. Don’t worry it’s just an expression. I DON’T OWN BIG HERO 6 OR IT’S CHARACTERS.

**Hiro’s P.O.V**                                           

There was obviously a struggle. When we got to the kitchen I was mortified. There was blood on the kitchen sink and blood on the table. Everyone gasped. “Hiro, you don’t think…” Wasabi started but didn’t finish. Amongst the mess there was a note. The front said Big hero 6 I freaked out a little. I opened the note.

Dear Hiro, Honeylemon, Wasabi, and Fred,

I have Gogo Tomago your precious teammate. I require one thing: Hiro Hamada’s blood. Just a test tube full. I need to run DNA tests. You all need to come to Gloom mart .

                          Sincerely,

                                    Anonymous

“ Ok team lets go.” I said. They looked at me like I was crazy and I just looked them in the eye and pointed towards the front door.

AN: The next chapter will NOT be in GOGO’S P.O.V!! I REPEAT THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL NOT BE IN GOGO’S P.O.V!!!!