"Hey!" Millie mumbles sweetly tugging at one of Finn's stray curls. He can't help but look down at the girl whos bottom lip is pushed out in a pout.

"Im sorry." Millie smiles. "Besides, I like it when you stare at me."

Finn laughs, shaking his head.

Millie, however, keeps her eyes on his, pushing herself up on him to connect their lips.

Finn sighs into the short yet intimate kiss. Millie pulls back, grinning as she notices that he is smiling ear to ear.

Mission accomplished.

She retreats to the comfortable spot reserved for her on his chest, not wanting to leave anytime soon.

Millie can't really believe her luck. She arrived here seven days ago, not expecting much from it. And if she's completely honest, she wasn't exactly looking forward to it either.

Nevertheless, coming here and growing close to so many new people, has changed her. She never thought that she would click so well with Lilia, or laugh about stupid memes with Caleb and Gaten as loud and genuinely as she did. Nevertheless, what surprises her the most was meeting Finn. Although she had seen him around school, she was able to meet the guy beneath the soccer jersey and without the influence of peoples stereotypical views of him. He has taught her, how it feels to be cared about. In a different way. A special way.

It seems too good to be true, and as she feels Finn's hand softly brush through her hair. She remembers the words he had told her the night before. "I think falling in love with you."

She smiles.

No.

But that isnt all he said.

Millie's eyes reopen widely as she notices the visible holes in her passive memory. "And Im fucking terrified."

"What?" Finn chuckles, noticing Millie's questioning glance.

She takes a further second to process her thoughts.

What did he mean by that? What is he afraid of?

"last night" Millie starts, causing Finn to automatically sit up straighter.

Millie sits up, crossing her legs and looking down at her hands. Both of their bodies now left cold without being near to each other.

"Why did you say you were terrified."

Finns eyebrows furrow, not catching on. "Of what?"

"Of-"

Millie looks up to meet Finn's confused eyes. "Of falling in love with me."

Finn looks down as soon as the words leave her lips. "Um..."

And just as Millie waits for the answer she so desperately wants the dreaded alarm sounds.

-

"I swear I've gotten so little sleep because of your snoring!" Noah groans as an offended Gaten, crosses his arms. The teens were now at their final breakfast at camp, with the mood having been pretty depleted, which lead to Noah thinking of the brilliant idea to share the thing he wouldn't miss.