Prologue

( Tharatina's POV )

Tok Tok!

I quickly stood up and opened the door. A new nurse comes in carrying a tray. In it are a glass of water, a saucer full of ' medicines.'

Yep, 'medicines' ,not those pills that help you recover, those pills that make you forget things.

I quickly closed the door and followed the nurse, who If I remember correctly is Ms. Jane Reese. It says on her name plate. They hired another new nurse.

I sat down on my bed and look at her arranging the 'medicines' I was to drink. I waited for her to to finish what she's doing.

Minutes later she finished and went out.

Before going out she faced me and handed me the glass of water I saw her hand had something else in it so I accepted it secretly aware of the cameras hidden around this room.

She silently went out the door . I shuffled and looked at the 'medicines'. Then at the hidden note. I quickly took the children's medicine. Duh! I knew it was not the 'medicines' they've been giving me. Whoever that nurse was she was from Dark. They traced me finally.

( Jane Reese' POV )

Inhale exhale .. Hmmm although this is not the first time I'm going to suicidal missions I'm still nervous. I sigh and then knocked. This is it the start of my mission.

The door was opened by the Dark Princess. Our princess, I eyed her quickly enough to scan her what she looks like. She is exactly the same since the last time I saw her. Though paler, dark bags under her eyes and stressed.

I went in and set the tray on her bedside table. I heard her close the door. I heard a plop sound on the bed and I knew she sat down on the bed watching me.

I hurriedly fixed the children's medicine .. Yea I replaced all of the medicines they've been giving her with exactly the same color , the same size , the same taste but a different reaction. In short , the perfect imitation. I finished what I was doing then before going out I handed her the glass of water , at the bottom of the water was paper containing words written by our grieving king and how she will be out in a short time.

I looked at her one last time then went out. My instincts told me she knew that we saw signs when she disappeared on where to find her even though it took two years . Yes and this year is the 3rd and surely we will get her out.

( Someone's POV )

I still could not forgive myself for being such an ass towards her. Even though I knew she loves Von so much. Naging tanga ako sa isang babae na alam ko sa simula palang hindi talaga ako mahal.

But its unfair. I need to do something about this. I grinned wickedly.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

( Tharatina's POV )

'I'm sorry Hubby ,' *sniff* . Tapos tinignan ko si Theo for one last time. " I memorized his face and kissed him on the lips and forehead.

" I will be back my king, I promise ". Bago ako tumalikod palayo at sumama sa Cryptic ang rival gangster org. namin.

Mahirap nila akong mahanap dahil lipat lipat sila ng pagtatago sa akin.

I sighed. I know malapit na nila akong makita. I just need to trust them. They need to find me or else...