The white room and interrogation

A/n- just so you don't get confused, the reader, M/n, has a child-like personality, due to his past, but is 16. Also, when the heroes took him away, it was a few days before All might and Deku's first encounter.

Warning, suicidal thoughts.

M/n- p.o.v

After the whole kidnapping thing, I was brought to a room; it was white, it had rounded edges and almost nothing in it. The only thing it was a bed, chair and some books on the floor. All of which were white, Accept the books.

I was put down on the chair. I did not attempt to talk to the heroes,

(a lot of heroes are here. They all 'helped' get you out)

Break out or anything. I was just sitting there, eyes puffy and red, staring at them. One of them then decided to ask me something. I wasn't sure who it was, though.

"Why where you with the villains? And why did you want to be with them so bad?"

I didn't answer. The heroes were stupid if they couldn't see why. I looked at her right in the eyes. I spoke slowly and loudly enough for them all to hear.

"They're my family" each word I spoke was laced with anger and dripping with venom.

They all looked at me, shocked.

"They're not your family; they're villains." She said softly. She approached me, and I spoke back at her

"Well.. so are you. Bich," I mumbled the last part for obvious reasons.

The interrogation ended with a lot of "can I go to my family now"s or "can you leave me alone yet"s or no answer at all.

I gave them nothing to work with. All the dumb heroes know is that I'm related to the villains somehow.

They told me that they just want to help. Though I highly doubt it...

They left me in my temporary room. (Which is the white room, as you call it.) They said I would be living with some hero named Eraserhead. I started reading a book out of pure boredom.

After a while, I started forgetting why I was here, why I was sad, scared, and why I didn't like heroes. Then the room I was in.. spoke?!

"mental age is lowering. Age, seven." a robotic voice said from inside the room

My mind was blank; just nothing. I felt scared for some reason, so out of instinct, I started yelling for my mom and dad. Tears fell down my face as I yelled for them.

"Mommy! Daddy! I'm scared! I-i don't l-like it he-ere! I want you a-and sissy!"

I started sobbing. Someone I didn't know came into the room. He looked tired and scared.

"What's wrong?" He asked as he approached me. I said some incoherent English (or Japanese?) Then hugged him; I didn't know why I did, though. It was surprisingly calming. I accidentally fell asleep. This reminded me of something or someone.

3d person's p.o.v

Aizawa was shocked when you hugged him, you were a villain, and from what they got you where most definitely not the type of person to get all touchy-feely.

He picked you up with little to no problem. He placed you on the bed and just looked at you. You were so skinny to the point your ribs poked out, and you looked so tired.

He attempted to get up but was stopped by a hand pulling on his shirt. He looked down to see you half awake. "Dn lev m. I ed ou, my" it was gibberish. Well, that's what he thought at first. He then realized what you said and was shocked