2

"So you have a fanboy crush on Okumura-senpai?" Bon concluded. He'd been talking with Shima and Konekomeru about their training and Meisters and Shima had told them about Rin and his mysterious past and how he wanted to know more about the mysterious guy while they were waiting for the teacher to come in.

"What? No! I'm just curious! Besides, even if I did have a crush on him, lemme just say, he's smokin' hot, so that should not be a surprise to anybody." Shima defended himself. Then he smirked. "Besides, you admire Okumura-sensei a bit more than a regular student, don't you?" Bon spluttered while Konekomeru laughed nervously. His two best friends were falling from the path of a monk more and more.....

"Aren't you supposed to be monks? A man with a man is considered wrong- doing." Izumo entered the classroom in all her bitchy glory. She was the only one that couldn't stand Rin for some reason.

"Oh yeah? Well so is you being alive just to make everyone miserable." Bon grumbled.

She ignored him and sat down in her seat with a huff. Bon frowned and stood. "What's your problem? Mind your own business, Polka-Brows." He growled. Konekomeru and Shima sweat dropped. Oh dear.....

Izumo's chair screeched as she stood up as well, glaring with her ruby-red eyes. "I don't have a problem, I'm just pointing out the facts. Why do you always get so pissed whenever I talk?" She responded. By now, Shiemi had walked in and now looked nervously between the two. Should I get between them?

Bon marched over and his friends followed carefully, ready to hold him back at any moment. "Because you never have anything good to say! You waste your breath insulting people and their decisions!" Bon pointed out. They were face to face now, Izumo glaring up at the taller. "He's not wrong." Shima agreed.

"Why do you care? It doesn't affect you! I can handle myself, unlike you, who just sits and chants things while everyone else does the work!" Izumo snarled.

"Wrong!" A voice rang out from the doorway. They all turned to Rin, standing there and watching. He looked at all of them with disapproving Sapphire-blue eyes and sighed. "Shiemi, Shima, Konekomeru, come here." He ordered. They obeyed and stood in front of Rin nervously. He put his hands on Shiemi and Shima's shoulders. Then he nodded to the two still glaring at each other. "Go ahead. Your friends won't hold you back now." He said. He got complaints from the three in front of him as the two in the middle of the classroom raised their hands to hit each other.

"But,"

They hesitated and their eyes shifted back to him. "There is a catch. Exorcists are supposed to work together. They work in teams because the more there are, the stronger they are against a demon. If you do this right now, you'll be kicked from the program by yours truly." Rin continued. He didn't actually have that authority, but they didn't know that.

They all gaped at him and he raised his eyebrows. "Well? Not going to do it now? That's good, at least your hearts are in the right place. Of course now you both have to serve detention in here after Cram School today so you can hopefully figure out how to get along or at least tolerate each other. If not, then I'll have to try something else." He finished, lightly pushing the three towards their friends.

Shiemi stumbled over to Izumo, fussing over her. Konekomeru and Shima just pulled Bon back to his seat, fully agreeing with their mentor. Yukio may be a teacher, but he was stiff and logical. Rin was more of a hands-on kind of guy, which was why he was a good mentor and would probably be a better teacher. He really didn't want to be a mentor, but they guessed the woman that was known as "Boobzilla" was someone Rin didn't want them to know until they became Exorcists and were more mature.

The Grimoir Studies teacher walked in and Rin jumped out the open window before she could see him. He'd always hated this class and he wasn't sitting through any more than he'd already had to when he was an ExWire. The students sweat dropped. Even  doesn't like this class....