quartine with you

Eddie's Pov

I wake up on the living room couch of the toziers. It's only been a week since I've been here. Thankfully Madison claims to have enough supply for the time being. 

"Good morning Eddie. Breakfast will be done in five minutes. Want me to get you some water for your pills?" I look over to see Maddie smiling. 

"I'm fine thank you." I shook my head. "I'll go wake up Richie."

"Alright thank you.".

Richie's Pov

I open up my eyes to a blank blurry room. I reach for my glasses and put them on. As I stechen my body to see my jounel on the floor. My private jounrel. I get up and put it in my underwear drawer. I started to get dressed to hear a knock on my door. Then I heard a creek open thinking it was Maddie I didn't think of it. (A/N Madison had seen him shirtless before cause they have a pool in the back of the house.)

Suddenly I hear bunch of platic moving. I look behind me to see the short ashmatic boy Eddie kaspbrak. "Good morning eds" I smiled brightly not thinking of the situation. 

Eddie looked down and spoke. "Sorry I didn't know you were getting dressed. I was just gonna wake you up and ask for something to wear." When eds looked back up I saw a slight tint of pink on his cheeks.  

"Your fine Eduardo," I go into my drawers and pass him something to wear. "You okay eds your face is pink." 

"I-I'm fine Richie and what did I say about calling me Eds." He grabbed the clothes. "And I think your crazy my face is fine."

" Boys breakfast is ready. " Maddie yelled from the downstairs.

" We're coming." I yelled back to my shock scared my crush eddie. "Sorry Eddie was I too loud?" He just nodded and ran to the bathroom. I look down at my arms that had been bandaged all over before Eddie came over. A part of me hopes Eds won't ask me about it or try to clean it up. For the fear of losing him.